Reviews for Not For Anything: Discovering Hogwarts
Bludflag chapter 2 . 7/2
Sorry," Harry said softly, dropping his head and taking a too-large bite of his sandwich, which he then tried to swallow practically whole. It lodged in his throat and he coughed and sputtered until James came and pounded him on the back.
There's a spell for that you know. It's Anapneo, Greek for breathe, I think. Search
"hp lexicon encyclopedia of spells" and you'll find it. People always seem to forget that there are a ton of spells and that we have lexicons for them.
PoppedTheP chapter 11 . 6/26
This was so funny. I absolutely love Sirius and the pranking is great. Again weird focus on discipline and especially the smacking references that seem out of character given it wasn't mentioned once within all of JK's books but other than this fic is perfection!
PoppedTheP chapter 8 . 6/26
I really love this fic! The first two chaps had a bit of a weird and OOC tone with the spanking stuff. Seemed completely out of character for James Potter more like the author's own opinion or experience on the matter. And now again here comes child abuse stuff with Sirius - although fair enough that could fit with his character and family so not OOC. Other than that Moony Padfoot and Prongs are so much fun and everyone is totally in character. Great having Sirius as a teacher at Hogwarts. I love this universe!
Blushing One chapter 19 . 4/14
This story was really well done. You kept the characters realistic, along with the storyline. I truly enjoyed reading it and cannot wait to read the next one.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Love thuis story. Wish you had added a chapter of Remus scolding Harry. I'd be curious to see how strict he truly is or if his bark is worse than his bite :) besides that nice job!
Hazel Abberley chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
AMAZING KEEP GOING
TheChronicler1209 chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
This was lovely. Loved Sirius, James, Remus and Harry's relationship. Esp 'Pronglet'. Thats a great idea!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I loved this! It was great getting the chance to see Harry having a life with James :) I also loved the relationship between Harry and Sirius. Thanks so much for sharing this :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
"Promise me you'll rescue me if he goes on longer than an hour" *cracks up laughing*
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I loved this and cannot wait to read the others! ;o)
Yzabelle chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Love it LOL :D
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was good narration. It's just hard for me to imagine Prongs will scold Harry for using magic. But then I thought of what could have happened if Lily wasn't there and it all started flowing. Still, a marauder really? That was pretty funny.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Biabara chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Which eleven years old boy cries because of a spanking?! What kind of wimp is he? The only time I ever cried was when my mother hit my fingers with a wooden spoon and I was, like, maybe five or six years old. Slaps on the face are quite painful as well, but really, it's still bearable. Spanking doesn't even hurt รด_O boy, he's in for Hufflepuff for sure.
Biabara chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
"What you did was very dangerous. You could have really hurt that boy. You could have hurt yourself. Magic is not a game, Son."
- that filthy hypocrite, seriously. As if James Potter of all people would spank his son for this. He doesn't care about rules at all! It would be less ooc if he just confunded the bully so he would leave Harry alone. His mother was a Black for Merlins sake, he should think himself above such silly laws.
Padfoot chapter 19 . 2/12/2013