Reviews for Not For Anything: Discovering Hogwarts
Blushing One chapter 19 . 4/14
This story was really well done. You kept the characters realistic, along with the storyline. I truly enjoyed reading it and cannot wait to read the next one.
It's PRONGSLET, not Pronglet.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Love thuis story. Wish you had added a chapter of Remus scolding Harry. I'd be curious to see how strict he truly is or if his bark is worse than his bite :) besides that nice job!
Hazel Abberley chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
AMAZING KEEP GOING
TheChronicler1209 chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
This was lovely. Loved Sirius, James, Remus and Harry's relationship. Esp 'Pronglet'. Thats a great idea!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I loved this! It was great getting the chance to see Harry having a life with James :) I also loved the relationship between Harry and Sirius. Thanks so much for sharing this :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
"Promise me you'll rescue me if he goes on longer than an hour" *cracks up laughing*
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I loved this and cannot wait to read the others! ;o)
Yzabelle chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Love it LOL :D
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was good narration. It's just hard for me to imagine Prongs will scold Harry for using magic. But then I thought of what could have happened if Lily wasn't there and it all started flowing. Still, a marauder really? That was pretty funny.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Biabara chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Which eleven years old boy cries because of a spanking?! What kind of wimp is he? The only time I ever cried was when my mother hit my fingers with a wooden spoon and I was, like, maybe five or six years old. Slaps on the face are quite painful as well, but really, it's still bearable. Spanking doesn't even hurt รด_O boy, he's in for Hufflepuff for sure.
Biabara chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
"What you did was very dangerous. You could have really hurt that boy. You could have hurt yourself. Magic is not a game, Son."
- that filthy hypocrite, seriously. As if James Potter of all people would spank his son for this. He doesn't care about rules at all! It would be less ooc if he just confunded the bully so he would leave Harry alone. His mother was a Black for Merlins sake, he should think himself above such silly laws.
Padfoot chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Brilliant!
Emperor Andross chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Sorry, I think that the thing about the spanking was way over the top, certainly such a planned methodical spanking long after the actual event. I fail to see in what way it added to the story, and it's certainly not something that I consider necessary to illustrate Harry's relationship with his father. The gratuitousness of it ruined an otherwise good opening 2 chapters.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/4/2013