Reviews for A collection of AU one shots about Nami and Paulie
Keirra chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
I really love your stories for Paulie and Nami, they need more love imo and I can't thank you enough for having written these to sate me for a while since there is sadly not much out there. Chapter 4 here in particular is amazing, I think I'd have to say this is my favorite one shot of all time.
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Aw, this is awfully adorable! :D
Ferreto chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
OMG. I Seriously cried at the end. And what if Nami died before she could make it back?! Make a sequel!
the hellsheep chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I've red all of your stories now. I have to say sorry at this point, my review wont be that long cause im really tired and it's 2:30 am in the morning but... I couldn't stop reading. I support NamixPauly - now more then ever! Your stories are really well written (I study german language and literature so i know what I say when I say it's well written :). There's not to much and not to less of anything and your stories are really nice, creative and unique. I hope you write more of them soon.

Greetings and good night, cause I finally red the last chapter and can go to bed now ;)
SavingSanityOrLosingIt chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
this was cute X3! Your a good writer :D
Warrioroftheseventhstar chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Loved this oneshot. The ending made me sad, but there wasn't much else to do with it. I haven't seen where anyone else is writing for this couple. I wish I had. They're one of my favorite one piece couples. I hope to see another update from you soon, but I know it's hard to find the time. Takes a lot less time to read something than to write it.
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
that was a long chapter :) good one too, plz write more and soon :D
WWIII chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Screw the thirteen reviews, people just dont know amazing one-shots when they see 'em. *Stupid People.*

AMAZING Writing! And Awww, I wuvs the couples. *Snuggles.*
silver-nightstorm chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
That was really clever :)) I love it! I feel possessed to write NamixPaulie now... hmmmm...

~Skry~
silver-nightstorm chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
It's the corrupt Marines, he wouldn't end up in jail ;) XD But I love it! The entire story was just adorable and totally them!

~Skry~
BlueLion chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
There isn't that much background to Paulie in the original, so have room for your own interpretation - and you're doing fine!

I appreciate your naming of "Bell" - I just couldn't imagine Nami name her daughter any different name.

minor spelling error:

well he like it but at the same time it was making his heart race, and he didn't like that

suggestion: well he liked it but ...

Btw you wouldn't be familiar with Teen Titans, would you? I'd have a fic idea, but neither necessary skills nor language knowledge enough to write it out myself, but I'd love to entrust it to you ...
Capn Nat chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
is it just me or did i hint some zoro/robin? little Belles cute

and Arlong...well..ehem

was going on a prison field trip using the buddie system they were going 2 c an aquirium, but her got buddied up with Mr. Octopars R DELICIOUS![mr 2]

and u kno that didnt go over 2 well...Anyway he ran away got lost...cried for 3 days...

then his crew[er...wats left of it] found him in a game of hide and seek...

then he vowed revenge 4 hav bein humiliated...

yep, thats my story and im stickin 2 it
cedezbenz chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
UGH! I HATE ARLONG SO MUCH FOR ALL THE CRAP THAT HE PUT NAMI THROUGH! Poor Nami.. never expected that Arlong would be there!

(I Swear i thought that i read this already.. but i checked the reviews..and seen that i had not yet to review.. so here i am.. and yet again.. SORY! (lol))

AWWE! Paulie! HOW SWEET! Standing there protecting Nami.. willing to die just for her! *stares in to space with that dreamy look in the face* (lol)

((Yes Five Years Old! My little cousin.. Always interrupting me when i'm tryna read to her or explain something to her! ugh! and especially at the age of five is when kids that age starts to question everything... why? why? why? ugh annoying.. but i love her!) lol
Aska the Light chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Sheesh why didn't I noticed the new

chapter earlier?

Anyway,this is just great

I knew that only something good could came

out of your idea with the bedtime story )

It's amazing how the strawhats can work together

when a friend is in danger and Paulie totally

fits in this crew,he really should be part of it

lol more than kissing huh?

In his office?

Gawd those two are dirty XD
Yumi chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Clearly, he wasn't in jail because the only Marines at Arlong Park when he was beaten were ones who worked with him. Plus he buried under a bunch of rubble—surely then couldn't get him out... And since Luffy beat him so badly, they probably thought he was dead, though he wasn't, because Luffy doesn't kill people, ever.

There's a reason. -Ish.

Anyway, this is, as I have found all your Paulie/Nami work to be, super cute! I like the ending a bunch. And I really appreciated the realism of Bellemere (great name!) interrupting, because I'm a babysitter and know very well how five year olds act in this situation. It's adorable, but irritating. Admittedly, it's a little rough in places, and it would have been nice to see a little bit of foreshadowing—maybe Paulie thinking about how huge the pirates were or something? Oh! Right! I loved the little notes Nami made about her daughter's actions and where they came from; those little details helped make the tale! All in all, great story, and I can't wait for more!