Reviews for The Swordsman
PendragonStark7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aww I like this story very cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great storytelling. Well-written. So, so romantic. What more could a reader ask. Thank you!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
The best of romances - a suspenseful agony of doubt on both sides as to whether the beloved will requite said feeling.
blissfulbeauty84 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Superhero Super Hot Super Sexy! One of my favorites.
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ownh this was quite the story! Loved it from start to finish!:)
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
a very well written story.

Please continue!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love this! Prince by day, superhero by night! Awesome job!

I wouldn't mind reading a sequel...
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
good story
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i liked this a lot. hahaha esp the Batman references. this was a good fic XD and look at Gwen being all naughty with the Swordsman lol
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I absolutely LOVE this! Go Mask of Zorro! Brilliant idea!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
OMGOMGOMG SO GOOD! I freaking love this story. The idea of Arthur as a masked vigilante, a combination of Batman and the Phantom (adored those references, btw), was so awesome. And for Gwen to be his Rachel Dawes and his Christine - perfect! I wish we could have seen the discovery of the Swordsman's identity, but I guess Bruce Wayne was never found out, and neither was the Phantom, really, so I suppose I can live with the ending :) Wonderful, wonderful job!
MsNini chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
So the swordsman is one of my top three favorites stories ever! it's suspensful and sexy and it's also PERFECTLY WRITTEN. There are some stories that might have an incredible plot but are painful to read because of typos and run-ons but truly this story is beautiful in ALL WAYS. thank you so much!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That was so romantic! This so needs a sequel. Please let the Swordsman come back for an encore.
Daine chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Cool plot. It would have been great if the patrol had been reinstates at the end, but the end was still great.
Miki-hime chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Brilliant! I was thinking of writing a story similar to this ages ago, but I'm glad I didn't. Your story is better than anything I could have come up with. You're an amazing writer :)