Reviews for Slings and Arrows
This is fantastic, I hope you finish it one day!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
In character usually, although Bones is not quite like in the movies.

A little too much language, wouldn't complain at all if you cut some or all of it out.

Please continue this fiction!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying these.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
three more chapters to go :)
empty to be deleted chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS FOR YOU TO WRITE. PLEASE WRITE THEM. THESE FIRST THREE WERE SO GOOD.

PLEASE!
tanseynz chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Definitely revelatory. A real pity it's unfinished.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
will be completed? or is this story abandoned?
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I need Winona sitting by Jim's bedside as he woke up(from his revival from death in Into Darkness), her eyes swollen and red, face with tear tracks fresh and old and hugging Jim, unwilling to let him go again - mumbling apologies and promises as Jim sleepily acknowledges. I just really needed that scene of her clutching her youngest son tightly and finally seeing him for who he is and promising fiercely to hold on tightly from now on. :3

Of course Winona receiving the notice of his death would have been awesome too. If only you could write thattttttt:O
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
i want to read the last two chapters... they will come? if not; just discontinue the story or at least in the description... readers want to know more
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
three more to go... i hope those are coming... :)
Chris Pine Fan chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Please continue the story I want to read more! Your a great writer and I'm enjoying you're stories so please do continue with this story!
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story. Poor Jim...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
two plus one to go
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Bastard aliens. Bastard Frank. Bastard world
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
waiting for the other times to come on this story