Reviews for Jealousy, or Lack Thereof
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/10
Dear Anna:

Doubtless I'm just revealing my own near-Phineas-level naïveté here, but - when did it become unnecessary to find excuses for incest pairings? You're writing this as though, supposing Ferb to have homosexual leanings, it would be the most natural thing in the world for him to want to bonk his own brother. Is this just on the general principle of "in for a penny, in for a pound", or am I missing something here?

Von nee-chan chapter 1 . 7/14
that was so cuuute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Well fuck ferb fuck phinease y'all r idiots kissing when there's water on da ground
Coraje1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You made a beautiful jealousy-Phineas! I couldn't imagine Phiny jealous, but you made it great!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was hilarious, adorable, and really fun to read. A tad predictable maybe, but still fun.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was adorable! Even Phineus can get jealous it seems. :)

Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
"He clicked his tongue in irritation. Their behavior was so high school." I LOVE that line! ;D And jealous Phineas! This was really funny/sweet! Amazing work!
PhineasFlynns chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
nooo! its hanging! you hafta make another chappy!
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
How many of you girls who are reviewing and/or favoring this story would have stayed to watch? Be honest ;p
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Cute, sexy and funny. The idea to make Phineas jealous is very nice and I liked how you put it.

And, oh Ferb is so right! Girls are so yadda yadda yadda.~
XxchibiholicxX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
wow that was freakin awesome..phin got jealous :3 that was funny...nice job
Kaylover15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
One of my favorite stories! :)
Kay chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I thought this was a strane couple...I still do

The story was amazing and a strange way...
LolitaSamurai chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I must say, I love this story! It gives great insight to their relationship and is written in a nice point of view. I'd love to read more from you!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Heheheh! This was soooooo cute! I lovelovelove this great story!