Reviews for The Language of Mistynese
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Oh, that surprised me!
I didn't think we'd have a timeskip.
I thought Misty would find out about the book and basically kill Ash.
And I also thought Dawn was going to confess lol
I'm glad that wasn't the case, that'd be awkward.
Oh, and I missed Misty during this chapter :(
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Ash is so dead when Misty finds out LOL
I can't believe a book written by Brock could figure her out, out of all people.
It's really funny, although I felt a little bad about Ash's real thoughts when Misty challenged him u_u
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Perfect ending, I loved it so much.
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
That surprised me!
I wasn’t expecting a timeskip, and I thought Misty was basically going to kill Ash when she found out about the book.
I also thought Dawn was going to confess. I'm glad she didn't, that'd be awkward.
I can't believe Ash was so lonely he spent time with Team Rocket lol
Oh, and I missed Misty in this chapter :(
misty waterflowe chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Oh we should of kissed:(
Tropicallight chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Awe that's so sweet...
You know watching Serena in anime always make me feel bad... I really wish Misty will make a reunion...
I always cry after watching "Gotta catch ya later"
I don't know why I am telling you this maybe becoz you are my favorite writer...:):)
Skykitty37 chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
I LOVE IT
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
oh my gosh so cute
Marlex chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
This is a very cute story. I liked how you showed the passage of time but everything still led back to the book. At first when I got to the end, I was like, "Is it over?!" but then I realized it was the perfect ending. I really enjoyed it!
InfernoLove chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Cool fic I liked it a lot
pyr0technic chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
this was really in character and well written! i hope you continue it. :-)
reppad98 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Great story! I like how you used all the anime arcs in it - or all the arcs there were when this story was writtng - and how Ash grew during this whole story, that's really well done. And I love how it's Brock's book that all this haha. Or well, started all this, though maybe it would've happened anyway. Anyway, great story, funny, but still deep. I love it!
Thank you very much for writing, I really liked it, and keep writing! ! !
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I liked this. The ending was especially powerful with Pandora playing Scientists in the back
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I can totally see the Team Rocket thing happening
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
That was so cute! I was smiling so much in the last chapter