Reviews for The Language of Mistynese
cid.neha chapter 3 . 5/26
Awe that's so sweet...
You know watching Serena in anime always make me feel bad... I really wish Misty will make a reunion...
I always cry after watching "Gotta catch ya later"
I don't know why I am telling you this maybe becoz you are my favorite writer...:):)
Skykitty37 chapter 3 . 3/13
I LOVE IT
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 3/13
oh my gosh so cute
Marlex chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
This is a very cute story. I liked how you showed the passage of time but everything still led back to the book. At first when I got to the end, I was like, "Is it over?!" but then I realized it was the perfect ending. I really enjoyed it!
InfernoLove chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Cool fic I liked it a lot
pyr0technic chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
this was really in character and well written! i hope you continue it. :-)
reppad98 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Great story! I like how you used all the anime arcs in it - or all the arcs there were when this story was writtng - and how Ash grew during this whole story, that's really well done. And I love how it's Brock's book that all this haha. Or well, started all this, though maybe it would've happened anyway. Anyway, great story, funny, but still deep. I love it!
Thank you very much for writing, I really liked it, and keep writing! ! !
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I liked this. The ending was especially powerful with Pandora playing Scientists in the back
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I can totally see the Team Rocket thing happening
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
That was so cute! I was smiling so much in the last chapter
claraowl chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! KAWAII!
I absolutely loved this!
- Awah!
Poor Brock. :)
What's wrong with saying "cool beans"? I use phrases like "trying to pull teeth from a chicken"!
claraowl chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
*giggles* That's insane. :) Team Rocket!
MISTY!
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
mweh-heh-heh! XD
evil, evil people
randomeli27 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
i love it and if you could please ... make another AAML about puppy love and struggle in a real teady relationship ... and have more chapters .. i can die happy and in peace :3 btw .. i loved it! it had that "here-it-comes" feel to it. like i was waiting on the edge of my seat for that cute moment but calmly took it in. and it's always so long in one chapter that i wish it was endless. thank you for such a well thought out fanfic :)
00ff000 chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I was having trouble to sleep tomorrow so I decided to read any fic that was short and I was very happy with my choice.

This one is pretty good! You seemed to worried about portraing a mature Ash..but it wasn't that much out of character..I mean on the anime they make him emotionally-retarted..if you are writing a story that has any hints at all of love he can't be 100% like that. I think it was true enough and I liked that you took it all the way to Sinnoh..if it was just Johto it would've been too generic.

I also like the book idea...oooh boy I wish I had a book like that...girls are very very difficult to understand haha. To finish what I loved the most was the ending.. it was great and led me to a good night of sleep with happy thoughts!