Reviews for The Walls Of Jericho
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
I'm coming for you *with a shinning scythe and big smile*

DBS
QueenofYourWorld chapter 26 . 5/22/2010
Aw great ending and i loved the story

adding to favs
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 26 . 5/21/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww, loved the ending. this story was amazing, whish i couyld write stuff like this. i cant wait to read more stories of yours, as this story was one of the best chris jericho stories i ever read! sad it ended, but love the enidng, cant wait to read more of your work!
Blazing Glory chapter 26 . 5/21/2010
This was a great ending. Looks like Evan will slowly help Chris heal. I understand this story is over. (sniffle) but I humbly request (read DEMAND) you write more Jeriborne! You are awesome at this pairing!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 26 . 5/20/2010
AWW...it's all over... That was beautiful! I loved it! I hope you do another one with these too soon! I really do! This was just an awesome fic!
Hardly Here chapter 26 . 5/20/2010
I was just complaining about how none of the good fics have been updated in, like, forever. Now I can't complain because the second-most-awesome fic just got updated (the most awesome being that other one of yours XD)

Wow, absolutley fantastic ending! I knew you'd deliver something awesome. Artistic symmetry! _ not enough people do that in their fics.

Awesome idea to get everyone to come and talk to Evan... Their bafflement was hilarity! I could imagine Cena's face from Evan told them all about the 'vibrator thing.'

This fic has restored my faith in this site. Brilliance!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
OMG Evan is such a closet perv! lol. He's a kinky little bugger. lol. I like it. This was a really good sex scene. It really is. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that Jericho and Evan are together, and happy, and little Evan is such a little freak! I ADORE that!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 24 . 5/8/2010
I'm sorry for such a late review. First off. OMG! Jericho is in so much trouble. I just want to beat the hell out of Shawn more than I did before... Save him! Someone help him please! I must go read the next chapter to know what's going to happen!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
Hm a kinky Evan very interesting! Chris is gonna have his hands full :)
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
omg, WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU SUCK AT LEMON? hat was effin smexxy! and the dirty evan part was funny and hot at the same time lol, "sit on a vibrater" lmfao! dont no whether to be turned on or just laugh my a$$ off! awsome, cant wait for more fluff and kinky lemon! update soon!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
aww loved the chapter

Evan really surprised me, kinky little guy isnt he

haha update soon
Hardly Here chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
I never read sex scenes.
Alright, OCCASIONALLY, but I don't enjoy them.
Or write them either, for that matter - so it is possible to write slash and not write sex XD
however.
This was amazing. Amazingly sweet and delicately handled. I think you've found the meaning of the word love-making. So yeah, that was totally, totally brilliant.
Oh Evan, you kinky bastard. Love it. XD
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 24 . 5/6/2010
i love it, damn! jericho's story is a long one. still waiting for even's response. i hope your not gonna lose you way, and make this a chris story. i hate evil shawn, i actually love him, but NOT in this story. poor chrissy though! update when u can!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
I found this story yesterday and it took me 2 days to read it all but i did it and i love it! Can't wait for the next update.
SILENTMUSINGS chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Asdfghjkl; It's so heartbreaking, but I still adore this story. The backstory between Chris and Randy was really good, and fits really well with what's already been mentioned. And yeah, Shawny makes me sad and angry and fseofsueosdfikrf. ): 3tho.