Reviews for Little Secrets
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I read this a loooooooong time ago and faved it, but never review! I get upset when ppl fav or alert my story but dnt reveiw. So, here it is.

Uh-oh. She better keep her mouth shut. She'll face the wrath of Cain and Riff. Plus, she's nowhere near as perfect for Cain as Riff is. n.n happy face
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
that was sweet. although it took me a long time to figure out how to find this series in fanfiction. its like a goddamn maze, lol. well good story it was really cute.
LoreleiAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/9/2010

I loved it.

I just thought it was awesome.

skysedge chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Ohh this was nice, it's refreshing to see a different perspective on the pairing. It was all handled very well and written elegantly too so thank you! Although a note,about the punishment Cain would receive if she had told his secret, it would have likely been more than his soul at jeopardy as execution for being a homosexual was not unknown. How horrible.

...though I do love the Victorian's still.
099ckr990 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
congratulations on the near-impossible feat of writing in the third person's POV of an original character...and not only NOT making said character a mary-sue, but also emphasizing and exemplifying the actual characters. even more impressive, you did so using less than 900 words. you hold the record for brevity in this particular achievement by my standings (the previous holder for this was just over 2500 words).

and on top of that, it was the epitome of the perfect drabble: short-sweet-to-the-point, well established and wrapped up plot, and most of all DETAILED WITHOUT GOING OVERBOARD WITH DESCRIPTIONS!

my final conclusion? loved it.