Reviews for High School Never Ends
Catangelily chapter 4 . 2/18
I love this story! I just found it a few days ago and I'm in love with it! I can't to see what will happen next!
starfire25 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
interesting story. i like it. please post more soon.
L.A.R chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
wideyedwonderer chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I love this story so much, are you ever going to write more? This is the best Claire x Peter fanfiction I've ever read, but it's so sad that there isn't any more chapters!
Llama-Ninja24101 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
You're a really good writer when's the next chapter coming out.
LennonMorrisonMarleyHendrix chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Please write more, i really like how you brought all the characters back to high school. I think you nailed it perfect!
Luxuride chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
I do hope that you update some time in the near future! Great first few chapters!
Angellover-Tvd-Charmed chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
This was good you should keep going
daniidomene chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Yaay, I'm in love with this story 3 Keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
Unlucky Diamond chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
this is great, update soon, please
AtlantisDex chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Very interesting :) please update soon :)
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Not a bad chapter at all! I quite liked it! And Peter having the bike is oddly perfect! I can so picture Pete riding an Indian (because you know he's not gonna be riding a Yamaha- all American, baby!).

And ooh, Petey's starting to get his powers!

(And on that subject- go Daphne, not giving it up! Parkman is not worthy of your awesomeness! Save it for a certain bespectacled, time-traveling foreign exchange student whom I'm sure will put in an appearance reasonably soon!)

Brody is a douche. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Wow, I didn't review this chapter? Sorry! This was fantastic and awesome! And I love how you've written Daph and Tracy- they're part of the "Beautiful Crew" (who usually aren't all that honestly pretty, they just love eyeliner), but they've got soul! I have a feeling that inside, Daphne is one of those awesome girls who listens to good music and draws anime characters in her spare time. But that could just be an influence of the hair, IDK. But she had a poster for The Smashing Pumpkins on the wall of her bedroom, so she's obviously got something right! ;)

This was a great chapter. Go Claire!
shearface chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Hang on... What!

Where was Sylar? Or did I just completely miss him xD

I love this story so far, the way you have written Nathan is so funny, he is such a creep!

And Peter is really emo xD

Update son please xD

Becca x
goldensage05 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
I don't know what you are worried about, I thought this chapter was great. Can't wait to read more.