Reviews for Love You, Kill Me Complete
Luckyreader2000 chapter 1 . 2/4
This story is truly not just a mere fanfic.
It's a nkvel now it was so well written O forgot I was reading a fanfic. Are you a secret author in disguise? ? This story is so awesome so please write another if you can. Wow you are amazing do you have any advice on how to write that well like please. This story is just awesome have an awesome life.
Redemmo chapter 62 . 1/31
I really enjoyed this story!

You put a lot of work into this, and the characterizations are excellent! It is being held back a bit by grammar and punctuation. They're little things, but it's like hitting a little speed bump every time I come across one, which is a few times in every chapter. Most often, the punctuation problems show up around quotation marks. Again, it's small, but it is holding back the overall quality of your writing, which seems a bit unfair considering the stellar quality otherwise.

I enjoyed the side stories, and the ending was unexpected and enjoyable. And, again, I loved the characterization in the story.

Cheers,
Redemmo
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Woah, good job!
I love this chapter!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
The virgins are pure evil(?)
Haha, I love this chapter.
Good job!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Milo... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! ! He gonna kill me. Camus is so cool.
Daidalos, sorry, Shun will cry until the end of time ... but that's part of his charm.
Yes, sure.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Honestly I have no words ... you took me to tears.
Talus, my respects.
I really love this story! !
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
... Oh my gosh. . That's weird.
KYAAAAAAAA. ! So cool!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Ohhh, I love stories where the main character is assassinated, are wonderful. * Sarcasm *
Hahaha, good chapter!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Woah, I really love this story, is so cool.
Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby! (?)
Greetings.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
So cool!
Good job!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Hi..!
If I didn't already know that Shun survive those six years, maybe I would have been concerned for him.
It is too early to talk.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Well, you take my attention aaaand, I like this fanfiction.
I want to see more of this.
susan chapter 62 . 7/27/2013
dear jenny d,
thankyou fro the saint seiya stories. I enjoyr every chapter!
susan
Fireminer chapter 62 . 6/29/2013
Only one word before we part: You did a magnificent job! I was totally captivated by this story. Each character is simply... Wonderful! This story had really earned its place between the best Saint Seiya fic.
Redemmo chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I'm too busy reading to leave a proper review right now, but I just have to say that you've given Scorpio Milo a special place in my heart :)