Reviews for The Undeniable
ToonyTwilight chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
This story grabbed me from the start! I felt so many emotions here and the writing quality never dropped. Also the way you presented the conflict was perfect to me, all too often in fanfic when Jack and Ianto fight, Ianto always backs down or forgives way too quickly for me to be comfortable with. Here the writing works so well in timing that it makes this fic even better for me to read.
LilChickenWings chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Oh my god. OH my god. OH MY GOD. I just pulled an all nighter and read this entire fic through. Absolutely amazing. Your quality of writing didn't drop or even falter at all throughout the entire story, and you managed to maintain chapter length without adding in any unnecessary scenes! I absolutely love your work. Expect another of these reviews in the next few days as I'm simply dyinggggg to find out what happens next! Best wishes x
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
This is fantastic. I love it.

Seriously, I don't usually like the darker fics, but you've done really well!
Nathalie Andrews chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
I really liked this! BDSM stories might not usually be my cup of tea, but with these two it seriously fit. Ianto with his OCD and his habit of coming running whenever Jack yells for him. Ive always while watching the show felt like theres really a top/bottom/dominant/submissive dynamic going on in their sexual relationship. They really fit, hand in glove, which made the end of this massively satisfying to read. Really great job, nice writing, easy on the eyes and the mind! Awesome!
Fai Gensou chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Ianto seems to be avoiding the option where he's the one to leave Jack through death.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
I should reread this story cause i'm lost and rewatch my torchwood episodes... :(
LilFerret79 chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
I love this fic even more than the first! So angsty. Can't wait to read the rest.
LilFerret79 chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
ash chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
"I trust you with everything except yourself."

Oh. Oh god. I don't know how many times I've told my best friend that. As soon as I read that line, I swear my heart stopped for a second. Way to make your fic that much more powerful.
Bluesandstone chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
What an amazing journey,thank you.
Lampost chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Loved it, sept Alex, he made me want to break somthing so you're doing a very good job! ;)
Jennifer Pak chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
Wow, that was an emotional whirlwind to say the least. I haven't read anything so intense and well written before.
Jedi Rita chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
AAARGGHHH! I want Ianto to punch Jack's fucking lights out! I want ALL of them to punch his lights out!

Sorry, lurker here. I love this and the preceding story though. You plumb such profound emotional depths, and with such a deft, subtle hand. This kind of possessive!Jack game is one that is so easily overdone, but you strike exactly the right balance here with Ianto's need to differentiate from Jack at the same time he needs to be absorbed by him. He'd willingly do the latter, except Jack doesn't really give as good as he gets, does he?

Someday I'm going to write a conversation between Gwen and Ianto about what it's like to be involved with Captain Jack Harkness and how incredibly high maintenance he is.
Araylia Reed chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
I just have one word...again: SEQUEL!

Haha this was such a freaking epic story I'm literally gagging for part two. Chapters like 17 through 20 were sooo Bloody good! Your a very skilled writer the pace if fantastic and I love the progression of the characters 3 TOO GOOD. Keep it up .
Lesleigh chapter 20 . 6/15/2010