Reviews for Always
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Please please please please turn this into a series! ;)
wolvfbfn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Excuse me, but I think a little dust got into my eye. This is beautiful, just beautiful.
Team Jasper 99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love your story and I hope that you continue on with it. Question though, does Lily stay with Snape, and do they remain a happy family? I ask because Snape is my favorite character of them all.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I've read this previously and it was a big surprise to see no review from me somehow. You succeeded in showing that Severus is indeed capable of loving other persons other than Lily. Somehow the wicked twist of faith of not having Lily's love made this one-shot a far more complex than a normal usual cliche one-shot. That's one hell of an unconditional love. Would love to see the complicated relationship of Harry-Severus-Lily. Does Harry knows what has become of his parents' marriage? If only you've a sequel to follow this. Or do you? Brilliant
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awwwwww! :). 3
White Gray chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
One word comes to my mind while reading this: unconditionally.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very good.
angelicka chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Clever take on the idea of an AU with Lily. Imagine Lily NOT being his happy-ever-after - which of course she wouldn't be; she was never going to be right for him, and if she'd lived he may have come to realise it. But you show how capable HE is of loving, regarding his feelings for Harry. He loves him as a parent, not because he loves Lily, just because he loves Harry, even though he has so many reasons not to.

I think I could get into Severitus fics. So! Writing any more?
shadow4kissed chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I thought you would be making this into a longer FF, hmm maybe I had been wronged?

No matter! I luv the way you portray him as capable of loving Harry. The way the love for Harry isn't marred nor corrupted by Lilly's detachment nor James memory.

It makes my heart fill with many wonderful, and lovely feelings..

hah, this is one of the best short one-shots i've read ;)

Kudos Alabaster!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow. very compelling. I look forward to more, if you ever become inclined to write it. :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Ooh. That was lovely. Heartbreaking and sweet all in one. I do hope you continue :)
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
wow really good do hope you update it
ElaineMalfoy88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is a sweet story 's a very interesting idea having Snape as Harry's stepdad. You know I'm not a big fan of that, but I really like this one! (:
iamevilsinenomine chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
WOW. I really want to think about this one awhile.

What an unusual concept-very thought provoking. I hope you make a series of this. I am intrigued.

Els
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was a lovely AU idea. The love he feels for Harry is endearing...and the fact that it is returned even more so. Nicely done and much enjoyed.

Cheers!