Reviews for Blizzard
redQween chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
sounds like a great beginning to me, bring it up !
CrazyCharlette-Real Reloaded chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Star, no part was cheesy! i LOVED IT!

GO SONIC, KICK MARIO'S ASS!

-Shadazelover

one day, chocolate will rule the world and veggies will bow before Sonic!

DIE BROCCOLI, DIE!
sonicxblazey chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
please update soon but update the other story in my message sooner Please you know why!
dragonheart01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Not bad, good prologue wonder what will happen next
Shadow's girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Is the queen Blaze?Please update.
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story, I liked it, that is so Amy to be packing all that time and freak over something. I hope you make a chapter soon.
Majestic Star Arceus chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Uhh You Sorta Made Sonic Sound Like A Arrogant Jackass But That's Funny And His Games ARE Still Good It's Just a few to me that are terrible
Diablos101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I was wondering when someone would do this, i can tell already this is going to be good. Keep up the good work!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was a very good beginning, in my opinion. An easy start and giving us a basic idea of what is happening. What I found interesting was the fact you've made this actual real life. I find some fictions confusing when they have the character talking about their own games, as... I mean, I don't really see how that works out for them. It doesn't matter though, because I can see what you're intending to do here.

To be frank, I hope Sonic doesn't win. I like Mario and probably prefer him over the blue hedgie, but I'll be waiting for the results.

Good job with keeping the characters in character. Shadow was good, and you're certainly starting to get the hang of his attitude and personality. However, maybe it was a bit too rash for Sonic to say he's had enough of Amy in his life. I can't really see him saying that, to be honest.

Great work! You are a great writer, and I definitely want to know more.
Unknownlight chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
As I have the feeling I'm going to be complaining about the way you depict Vancouver for the rest of this fic, I'm letting you know now I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about our city. XD

Anyway, good chapter! I wish a bit more happened, but it's still the prologue, it's still good. The only complaints I have are just personal preferences, like how Sonic seems a bit meaner than usual, and I still don't get why you have the Sonic characters wear clothes...but whatever. Nice work, update soon!
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
EPIC FORESHADOIWNG!

But then again Tails is TOTALLY helping by saying how cool Mario is...by the way how can Mario even keep up with Sonic? IS Solamar the actual name of Blaze's dimension? I never really knew the actual name...lol

~Can't wait for the next chapter!
Suffercloud-Troublecloud chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I'm sure Sonic will get a BIG surprise when he finds out that the queen is none other than Blaze the Cat herself! Anyways,I already have the game,but update soon!
Zac and Artemis chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Lol, yes, there were cheesy parts, but I think that it's not a good story if there aren't! :D

Anyway, I like how you're setting-up how every game fits into this! It's very interesting...and the fact that it's about my favorite Sonic couple makes it better!

Cy
ADarknessInHeaven chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I honestly have nothing to say. You're better than me in writing, and overall, it's a fine (if not a bit short, but that's just me) start.

Keep up the good work.

~ADarknessInHeaven

aka: Sam
SpeedDemonGirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Any fanfiction that can make me laugh with the first line definately has promise, so good job with that!

I also enjoyed a lot of the jokes, such as the 1920 comment by Tails (which earned a "OH! BURN!" from me). The universe you're writing in is also interesting, where they know there's video games about them and Mario and Sonic physically do know each other and stuff...it's a very comfortable universe for a game such as the Olympic Games line to take place, and it's nice to read.

And thank you, thank you, THANK you for choosing to have Blaze be from an alternate dimension (I assume that's who the "queen" is, seeing as she has a "telepathic friend"). I am getting sick of reading fics where Blaze is from the future when she originally was from a different dimension.

I'm excited to see where this is going, I don't see any grammatical or spelling errors to complain about, and if you think the ending is too cheesy, remind yourself that this is a Sonic fanifc and that cheesy lines appear EVERYWHERE in Sonic games (especially Sonic Heroes and Sonic and the Black Knight).

Can't wait to hear more! Keep it up! (And wow, that was a very long review!)