Reviews for THE QUEST FOR EDWARD'S MAGICAL HAIR CONDITIONER
RurouniSakura chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Every now and then, you run into a crack fic that, instead of being lame and/or stupid, is pure genius. This, my friend, is one of those fics. Great job, and I hope to see more soon!
whoop whoop chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
when will you continue this? PLEASE HURRY IT's HILARIOUUSS!
FullMetalCrayon chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Bwahah.

Epic.!
KPT chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Hahaha this is just too damn funny! you can't end it here! get on your computer and write the rest! so many things here made me burst out laughing such as "BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT!" and him tying his other end of the rope to the "conveniently placed gargoyle" haha totally OOC, but who the hell cares. it's fucking hilarious. CONTINUE IT PLEEEAASSEEE!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Oh, you can't end it there. What happens next? As with the last chapter there are so many hilarious moments in this one such as "a conveniently placed gargoyle." I don't know why that's so funny, but it is. Also the reasons for why Roy chose to dress like a ninja is good. Roy really didn't quite think this plan through. The ending is great, please update as soon as you can.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
You are a genius when it comes to writing humor. Some of the lines are just so perfect such as:

"So…what do you recommend?"

"For your own safety, I would recommend letting me sleep, sir."

The fact that I can hear her saying that is great. I also love the description of him forming his plan. "It was entirely possible and entirely not nonsensical, and not at all the ass-o-clock-in-the-morning haze talking!" Just the wording sent me into hysterical laughter.

Good work with this chapter.
Laora chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
...Please continue this? D:

I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DID.

...RanFan didn't object to having a rope tied around her on the roof? xD

Ohhh Roy, I feel your pain. Ass-o-clock-in-the-morning is indeed a terrible time to be at. Especially when you were just barely able to snag a computer but now you really have to pee but if you leave your computer it'll be snatched up by some other, equally sleep-deprived college student with a 7:30AM final tomorrow, today, whatever, so...yes. Life sucks Dx

Unfortunately, I may be out of your stories to read D: This makes me quite upset, because it means I actually have to study now. But hey, I don't need the computer to learn public speaking, so...YES! Now, as long as there's a table available...!

IT'S THE ASS-O-CLOCK-IN-THE-MORNING TALKING. I SWEAR. I sincerely apologize D:

...I'm getting dizzy...this isn't good...

ANYWHO. Please, please continue this? D: I can't even...this is pure AMAZINGNESS. There really is no other way to say it xD SO YOU MUST CONTINUE. BECAUSE LAURA AND HER SLEEP DEPRIVED-NESS DEMANDS IT OF YOU.

/nod

:D
AwesomeTorchic chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Yay for ninja roy!
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
The title alone had me laughing.

This story is a gem.

The "fuck"-laced screaming, Riza's Pantene, loser!Roy...

Continue and stuff. Liek plz. It's hilarious.
The Curse of Forever chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I really like this story, even if it is silly. Do you plan on updating soon or has it been abandoned?
y-in-flame chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
This was FUNNY! Whatever you're gonna do, hurry up and do it please? I can't wait for the next chapter.
taranoire chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
ROFLMAO. XD That's insane. In a good way. Damn. I think this is the first time I've lol'd in days.
fmadiva chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This story is hilarious. Loser!Roy is such a good idea, I'm tired of him being cool all of the time. I love this type of comedy it's my favorite! Please continue!
Black and White Wolf chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Oh my god.

That was awesome. This is clever and hilarious.
whatsername4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
GENIUS! one of my fav parodys yet! update soon!