Reviews for Just Breathe
Amalia216 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I just wanted to comment here before I read ch. 3 Because I brain is already half melted , and if I don't comment now and tell you how HOT and good this is now I won't be able to. Love this so much. Hotch/Rossi are my CM OTP outside of Morgan/Reid. Love this so much.
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Loved it!
wildwordwomyn chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Ooh, this story was great. I loved how passionate your Hotch was. I always thought that about him, that if he'd only let go he'd be...invincible. Not literally but...Okay, I'm not making sense but hopefully you understand what I mean. Anyway, I loved it!
jj chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
thats sweet
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
DAMN-O-RAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA! that was freakin' hottttttttt! I wanna see me some more sizzling shower sex! that was better than fucking! (pardon my french lol)
Susie869 chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
absoulutely love the whole story, very hot and sexy and mushy goodness keep up the awesome work...
lastcrazyhorn chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Hottttttt. Whoo! And very natural. Some writers make Hotch talk too much, but I think you nailed it just right. :)
Ajordan2426 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I really don't read slash stories but this was really good, awkward to picture but really good, you should check out my two stories on my profile please! Thanks
angry penguin chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Quite interesting.
brownies fans and other stuff chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
. . . wow. that was really well done. i love hotch/rossi fic's, but there arn't that many of them out there. this one is really well written! especially for a first slash fic! great job!
hotchdavreid chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
What a wonderful, perfect epilogue! Very HOT and very well-written. And leaving off on an emotional cliffhanger since Rossi almost tells Hotch what he so needs to tell him. Oh I want more!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
This is great!
starofoberon chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Nicely done - characters faithful to their characterization, your language powerful. and sometimes elegant. Welcome to the pastures outside your comfort zone. It's generally an instructive place to visit. :)

~ Kitty
hotchdavreid chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Hi thn, It's hotchdavreid. I loved your story. I'm so glad you posted it, and I sure do hope you'll write more about Hotch/Rossi. I thought you did the dialog exceptionally well, and the more detailed sexy parts, too. My favorite part was what Rossi told Hotch at the very end. 3
dannyanne chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Wow! I love it! I enjoyed reading it very much.