Reviews for Inspiration Point
Great oneshot
Shade O'Killer chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

more please
isisthewolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oh my that sure was something :D

castleXjack even just being referenced to not described it is terrific

great job
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Captain Jack and Richard Castle? OMG! And a kiss? Oh, poor Kate. I loved it; okay, like Kate, it did take me a few seconds to come to that decision. . . but Captain Jack just adores everyone, so that really shouldn't have been a surprise, right? Interresting. . . maybe the last element needed is Cpt. Mal Reynolds (Can we have two Nathans simultaneously? Hell, why not!), and add Kate for a quartet. Okay, now my mind is in the gutter - but this was fun, and does bring about a wealth of possibilties. . . Such fun!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I think I love you. O.O
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
-snickers- that was good. I have to admit that I've still got a grin on my face from reading it. I LOVED the kiss between Jack and Castle! -drools- I blame fanfiction for my drooling, there is no other excuse (other then the fact that Jack is pure awesomeness and HOT! -grins sheepishly- It was good, and I'd LOVE to read more of this! Maybe you could turn this into a fic where they team up or maybe after the whole children of Earth thing Jack could go to Castle for a bit of cooling off before deciding what to do next, maybe you could include another kiss in there -hopeful look- it's cute! I just think that guy/guy couples are cute!

Anyways, great little fic! PLEASE considder adding another chapter! PLEASE!
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"Is he kissing Castle – on the lips – with tongue?"

Omg. You're officially my hero.
rattyjol chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Nice. I seriously was not expecting a Castle-Torchwood crossover to turn out well, but you did a good job. :D I agree with everyone else, it needs to be longer.
Katescats chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hi just read your story it was very good.
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Absolutely loved this! Castle, Beckett, and Jack together, awesome. Wish it were longer and had more than just a mention of Ianto.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Jack/Castle action? Yummy!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh, I got a good laugh out of that piece! And I enjoyed the movie of it playing in my head, too.

Keep writing!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ha. That's really cute.
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Two words LOVE IT its perfect -even if Ianto didnt show up XD I love him- and its really cool cuz it works as a one-shot, but it could get a second chapter -in my mind at least n.n- I just wish that this wasny the only castlextorchwood xover
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Well, I'm a fan of well-written slash, personally, so I can't possibly hold a single kiss against you.

Besides, when Jack Harkness is involved it almost doesn't count...

30 | « Prev Page 1 2