Reviews for A New Beginning, A New Adventure
Infinityworlds chapter 14 . 7/20
Awesome story! Please update soon
toxic click chapter 13 . 5/27
I hope you decide to continue this. :)
godzillafan1 chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
good story usually I don't like sasuke as the main hero but he's okay in this story he and ty lee make a good couple by the way I'm surprised the gaang accepted him so easily figured sasuke would end up pissing them off with his arrogant well they kind of did get pissed off still it amazes me it didn't get any worse so aside from kabuto and his zombie army what about ozai and azula? will they join kabuto or will they be acting as secondary villains? wonder what the deal is with all benders being knocked out guess i'll find out in the next chapter please write it soon.
SasukeFan99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Love the story! Update please!
KingOfThunder989 chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Please, oh please update!
plz chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Plz plz plz plz update plz!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
nopearltea chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Damn i started reading this story since yesterday and finally finished it today and its very interesting! I thought i should try reading some sasuke crossovers aside from Bleach with ichigo. I really like this version of Sasuke hes much better than he currently is now. Hes much cooler and badass with this improved personality. And dont worry i support Sasuke x Ty lee so stick with that D im assuming he wasnt using his sharingan when he fought ty lee since she actually gave sasuke a challenge but i dont remember lol. I hope you update soon im looking forward to it!
ultima-owner chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
The storm does look like bad news
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I thought you had stoped writing this. Thats why I stopped reading it. But I can see you didn't, so I'm coming back to it
atlien03 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
As Im re-reading this all I can think is that this needs to be continued.
Raimon chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Fun story what happend to the remaining chap's?
Koala Bear-kun chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
shit...you stop and now its three years later AND I FINALLY FIND THIS AND YOU DON'T UPDATE!?
JUST WHEN IT STARTED GETTING GOOD WITH ALL THE TySuke GOODNESS!?
wae? ;A; WAE WOULD YOU DO THAT!?
this is torture! update soon btw :P
crimson11116 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
good chapter please update soon
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
I'm glad you decided to make it Sasuke x Ty Lee. And it's nice of Sasuke to train them. At first, I really didn't like how the Gaang was so inferior to Sasuke, but I continued reading anyways (mostly because of his teasing :P ) and I don't regret it.
Hope you update soon :)