Reviews for Meu Gato
Midori the Matchmaker chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
. GEE. I am always prepared for surprises but this is one surprise I did not see coming. Who would've thought that my favourite XS comedy writer is also also fan of TyKan! I've read your TyKan stories, and I love them! With a capital L!
Darkvampiregirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"Speaking of gorgeous women, there was one standing outside that sto- Oh wait, that's just Kanda." See? I'm not the only one who thought he was a girl for a while xD

Cute story.

ERMIGAWSH ILOVECATS!

Darkvampiregirl13
suki chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
loved the story
much funnier then my stories
keep up the great work
Anonymussy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice! But! in the story you wrote "Das ist besser" not "Das ist mehr, wie es"...

Just thought you should know... I'm lucky to have a German-English dictionary, but others may not be so fortunate...
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Well now I know what BDSM is. For some reason, my brother never told me. Tyki has SPME fetish. Wow.

And I absolutely love the times at the mall. It was hilarious! Oh my gosh.
Madame-Mew-Mew chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this so hard... and 3 kitten!Kanda so much!
Kurotsuki-no-hana chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
It's not a fail, on the contrary it was well described ... and hot, and quite funny at the beginning. Good job !
KyuBubble chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Really, that was...awesome! I really like your style...but you got the French and German a bit wrong. It should be:

Chat Cat, kitten, etc.

Avec plaisir With pleasure in French Com prazer in Portuguese

Das ist besser (it's not literally translated, because it's a sort of unique expression in English) That's more like it

Te amo I love you

Mon chat my kitten

Aside from this, the fanfiction is written in clear sentences and easy to understand. in short words: GREAT!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I wouldn't call it a fail. LOL. It was cute. I've just started watching -Man, so this was a nice "treat" between episodes! I love how you nailed Kanda's personality. Nice!
SakiSenka chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
what? you didnt even say what else was in the box!
ChiiChii chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Nice OneShot Kanda in a cat-costume, great idea xD

But one thing:

Thats more like it means in german 'Das ist eher so', 'Das ist mehr, wie es' doesn't really make sence I know it, I'm a german xD

However, nice FF, I like it
MissKaoru83 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hot...steamy...smexy goodness. Not usually a Tyki/Kanda fan, but every now and then I come across some that perk my interest, like this one. Kanda got a little OOC, but it was written well enough to not have to worry that much :) Good job!
Yukimura Asaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
OMG. TOO SHORT ! Here i was enjoying all the smut...and then it was cut off. WHAIIIIIIIIII
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
*jaw hits floor* H-hot! Omb. What were the other toys? *nosebleed*
namine zemyx chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Awe! I dont even like this pairing but this is damnn sexy for me not to _