Reviews for Students of the Snake
ArmouredxSaint chapter 30 . 19h
These "weaknesses" are absolutely moronic.
MrFloridaMan chapter 27 . 7/5
This is where the fun begins.
kenodoxia chapter 5 . 6/25
wow. u made orochimaru a dumbass, an incompetent dumbass. why would he bring children into that lab? and he just does nothing but watch as anko is hit with a syringe.
Kawai-Tora chapter 19 . 6/13
I LOVE this fanfiction YOU are THE BEST
Make more of this please.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 71 . 6/13
...This harem gives me a headache. This has to be one of the most politically complex marriage arrangements I've ever seen. I do not envy them their situation. It makes for a fascinating thought experiment though
Mariusz1988 chapter 81 . 6/11
Hi there, i have some matters i want to talk about:

1st- its good to read a story about a good Orochi for a change.
2nd- up to the end i was certain that Hiruzen was under kotoamatsukami and Danzo was pulling the strings from the shadows as some of "Hiruzens" more questionable actions were more Danzo-style, but learning what kind of Bastard he was in truth, was a good shocker.
3rd- Sasuke loosing his sharingann and change of attitude of the village towards him was a must, but i was little supriced that Danzo didnt aproch him with intention of implanting some other eyes possesing sharingann. But Sasuke transformation from all that "im the elitte BS" and realization what the leaf is really after was appreciated.
4th- I have nothing against NaruxHina but hinatas "spoiled bitch" bechaviour towards other girls in Narutos harem was getting on my nerve, its good that Naruto is aware of the situation and said "be good or its over betwen us". *Its good that he has a backbone and isnt as dense as a brick.
5th- Subsonic identity reveal, and Sasuke futher character evolution. Was appreciated. Oh yea Sakuras evolution was a nice bonus. ;)
6th- When i read how Daimios son wanted to get Hiroshin and his motiwation.. lets just say i wasnt laughing so hard in a whille- thats a behaviour of a spoiled brat. ;*)

Overall i like the story very much, please dont forget about this story. And i cant wait for an update. Have a good day.
VampireDraken chapter 81 . 5/27
Awesome story, have a problem about Narutos nine Kekki genki but it doesn’t ruin the plot. When is the next chapter? The story just got very interesting.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 67 . 5/15
Yeah! One big happy family!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 33 . 5/14
i dont really like the harem thing that you have going but i do want to find out what happens next. the universe is interesting though. i just wish there wasnt that weird harem thing. sorry just my opinion. like the idea of a proper hidden village, it makes more sense then having massive ones that anyone can see. thanx for ur hard work! love th sheer lengh of this fic! :D
SilverDragon1218 chapter 30 . 5/14
wow thats brutal...
SilverDragon1218 chapter 25 . 5/14
Happy ending for all :D Now we just need Minato and it'll be one big happy family!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 17 . 5/13
Woh there. The OPness just skyrocketed!
xanof chapter 1 . 5/5
I just read this in 5 days! I LOVE IT AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT. THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
Ayame chapter 33 . 3/21
I think you should have Karin as one of the girlfriends, so that the Uzumaki clan can expand too...
Alec Strydom - Ace Specter chapter 34 . 1/29
I don't know if you would reconsider Karin for maybe the tenth member of the harem, not for the nine bloodlines from kyuubi, but preserve the uzumaki original bloodline like the chakra chains. plus I think they would make an interesting couple regarding their distant relation.
4,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »