Reviews for Students of the Snake
Alec Strydom - Ace Specter chapter 34 . 1/29
I don't know if you would reconsider Karin for maybe the tenth member of the harem, not for the nine bloodlines from kyuubi, but preserve the uzumaki original bloodline like the chakra chains. plus I think they would make an interesting couple regarding their distant relation.
Germanygsg91 chapter 81 . 12/19/2017
please soon continue
lucasrosa94 chapter 79 . 12/19/2017
muito bom.
Wongjunkit chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
*Gasp* A manipulative old bastard in naruto? Reminds me of dumbledore. I like it
Anoneme chapter 32 . 11/26/2017
I was thinking I earlier chapters that it was a shame Iruka wouldn’t interact with Naruto in your AU. I am already convinced Subsonic is Iruka! For no good reason other than Iruka has brown eyes and it would be awesome!
Guest chapter 81 . 10/10/2017
Will this story continue?
DemonicOrder chapter 33 . 9/30/2017
i don't know if you'll add more to the harem but i would recommend Konan to be a spy for Akatsuki plus Naruto could be the one to help her be cheerful again and speak more often and have fun. Ino because well with how Konoha is and would probably hear what Sasuke did to Sakura they maybe rivals but Ino doesn't want her dead. Tenten for her skills with weapons with Naruto metal bending she could give ideas for new weapons to craft/create.

i know i'm late for this but i still like to say something plus (spoiler) Naruto has the Yin half of the fox the Yang half is "gone" so are you going to add more power to Naruto with possible 9 new kekkei genkai thus that would add 9 or 10 more women to his group yes he is already past 9 but if that's the case give him the new powers when he's 18 or kurama can give them to him when he has full power or when Kurama thinks Naruto is ready also you can't say your afraid you'll turn him to a god you already accomplished that with just the 9 kekkei genkai you gave him sorry but it's the truth.

Lemons i know i saw/read great work you still were able to make a story in it my answer would still be yes for them.

like i said i know i'm late with this voting and who to recommend if anything i just wanted to give you more ideas if you haven't already come up with some if you hoping you give this some thought still like your story hope to see more in the future good luck on this and in life.
Blue September chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
I object to Hanabi being one of Narutos girls, Just no its just ... no. Hinata is already decided being with your biological sisters husband is just sooo ...
DemonicOrder chapter 81 . 9/17/2017
best Naruto fic i have read three days it took to finish this and i love how you change the story completely beautiful F****** beautiful

please don't give up on this story i'm sad it had stop i can't wait to see the next chapter

great story hope this is still alive good luck in life and on this
Redery chapter 5 . 9/15/2017
This is a soooo OOC. Why, because Orochi is a good person? No, ypu clearly stated this is an AU where he is so acceptable.
But for the snake bastard to be so god damn incompetent? You cant call him Orochimaru any more. One slip up ok but for the rest? Lol ok.
Id say juat try to gifure out a different way for them to get curse marks cause that was just bad and unjustifiable.
BlazerBug chapter 59 . 9/14/2017
but theres something sasuke forgot, What About Love, dont you want someome to care about you
marquis.shax chapter 71 . 9/14/2017
I've stated this once before but you unintentionally screwed up BIG TIME as it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for Naruto to pass down the Ghost Bloodline as you explained it he has to be using the bloodline in order to pass it down (which also has another unintentional side effect of making Naruto only able to last 9 minutes in bed lol) and since his ghost bloodline makes him INTANGIBLE how the hell is he supposed to have sex with a woman when he can't touch her? Also now that I think about it how's he going to pass the age limit bloodline down as he's going to be screwing a girls (possibly Hanabi?) brains out an suddenly she's going to get younger lol? Also on a final note please change the title of Chomei to NANABI instead of Shichibi as Nanabi just sounds so much better
marquis.shax chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
you know I think you screwed up as only 8 of his bloodlines can actually be passed on lol. How exactly is he supposed to use his ghost bloodline while having sex to pass those genes on? lol
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 9/7/2017
... *pouts* no one-piece ability?
salasdaniel74 chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
To be honest I view (for this fic) Anko being the usual sister and Kurenai is someone who he could talk to about stuff...
4,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »