Reviews for Students of the Snake
dragonfox123 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
great chapter
slythian chapter 80 . 12/28/2015
Great chappie cant wait for another these are always good
ZirconK chapter 80 . 12/27/2015
Now this isn't a sight you get to see everyone. I never thought taking a break from fanfic is always awesome. Every time I have to take a break and return I got update for the stories which seldom get updates. I might take take more break if I get these kind of update.
This chapter was long waited and I must say it was up to expectation. So Yakumo was obvious choice for the tenth girl though I didn't know shi was her mother. I want to see how Naruto and Yakumo will come together. Hope she will inherit neo sharingan for her child as she is a genjutsu expert hehe.
For the akatsukis' I hope they go with iwa jinchuriki for targeting fuu will only reduce their number even more for sure ha-ha.
Finally please don't take so long again to update.
Ilireanwri chapter 80 . 12/27/2015
a very good Chapter
I relly like the Idea to give Itachi and Kisame a second Chance :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 80 . 12/26/2015
nice chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_) and an early happy new year :)
ZyiareHellsing chapter 80 . 12/26/2015
Thanks for the great update!
kurifu gari chapter 71 . 12/25/2015
If you do decide I really hope its the ramen chefs daughter I have never seen the pairing although, admittedly I have never searched it either. I realize it's already set but eh why not great story so far
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Danzo why am I not surprised.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Awesome Idea.
Guest chapter 80 . 12/22/2015
Got to say nah this story just lacks something oh yea true love. I get the harem reason y but seriously they all treat Naruto like a piece of meat but also have the nerve to do that to hinata during her time with Naruto when they r in a relationship.
I call it home wreckers or the desperate housewives of konoha...maybe oto.
But sad to see this story lose its appeal to me.
Guest chapter 80 . 12/22/2015
Great chapter!
thor94 chapter 80 . 12/24/2015
really interesting story.
can't wait the meeting with mikoto and itachi (how he will react when his mother explain what naruto told by "the true reason of uchiha massacre")
ask who is the sleeping agent in oto.
otherwise if akatsuki attacking oto they will obtain a bad surprise (i doubt they know naruto and fuu have almost perfect control of their bijuu power)
TykkiMikk chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
That is when Orochimaru should have looked up to the sky and asked whatever deity that existed "Anymore children?" cuz now hes taking care of six kids lol 6 kids and not even a bloody father must be a miracle worker.
FluffySheepLion chapter 80 . 12/23/2015
Well done.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 80 . 12/23/2015
I look forward to the next chapter.
4,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »