Reviews for Students of the Snake
Lord Vaserious chapter 27 . 10/21/2019
So even in an alternate timeline, Sakura is still useless? Glad some things haven't changed.
Lord Vaserious chapter 25 . 10/21/2019
Now that is a fantastic turn of events.
Lord Vaserious chapter 21 . 10/21/2019
This is getting good really fast.
Lord Vaserious chapter 20 . 10/21/2019
Loving this!
Lord Vaserious chapter 17 . 10/21/2019
Wow, this is great!
What even chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Well, I can't believe this story has so many followers. The writing is amateurish to the point I couldn't continue. The plot is disgusting. Orochimaru is completely OOC and Hiruzen transitions weirdly between mindsets. I didn't read many chapters but I skipped ahead and skim read a few and was kinda horrified by what I found.

This fic should be taken down.
Lord Vaserious chapter 13 . 10/19/2019
Thank goodness you just prevented Yashimaru from becoming the asshat he is in the normal timeline.
Lord Vaserious chapter 6 . 10/18/2019
Loving this!
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
Love it.
Scorcher chapter 82 . 10/4/2019
So are we just gonna gloss over the fact that you made Sasuke sterile back in Wave, with no implication of it being temporary? I feel like Sasuke would be FURIOUS with Oto, so I feel like Sasuke would have been more likely to just leave Konoha and tell Oto to go fuck themselves, especially if he knew it was them who made him sterile. I mean seriously,you were focusing on him losing his Sharingan but totally ignored the fact that Naruto made him STERILE. At his mother's own fucking suggestion no less. What were you thinking?
Paul Lenzen chapter 82 . 10/5/2019
This is freaking awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter
NoXVZhuusox chapter 34 . 9/22/2019
I always hated these Councilwoman Harunos in the Naruto fandom. I prefer Mebuki Haruno, the canon kunoichi one who made little to no appearance in the Naruto series.
Little Thief chapter 4 . 9/8/2019
Then Orochimaru started an orphanage is rice country...the end.
Rairi Valelira chapter 75 . 9/5/2019