Reviews for Students of the Snake
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 44 . 5/21
Gah! Who is Subsonic?! it's killing me.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 43 . 5/21
YOU JUST HAD TO! Oh that was beautiful. a great way to end a chapter
BIGBoy69 chapter 80 . 5/8
I love what you have done with your story! Also I feel like your harem feels a little less cringy than most harems come off as. But something about neo-sharingan/byakugan doesn't sit right and sounds weird to me. Not the concept but the name. But overall I love your creativity!
LordGraygem chapter 80 . 4/24
Good story so far. Naruto's bloodlines are interesting, and the restrictions imposed upon them keeps their presence from being an overblown power trip. Needs more chapters though.
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 7 . 4/2
Your story is good, but holy crap do you need to work on your grammar! (Ex: It's 'Mizukage' not 'mizukage' or 'Kyuubi no Kitsune') You have to remember these are titles so you have to capitalize them whenever they are used much like what is done for a character's name.
Really chapter 17 . 3/28
I'm going to be honest here,... I was holding onto the story to read as a passing interest. However this chapter ended any and all interest for me. I wondered how you were going to handle the nine kekkei genkai,... and I definitely got my answer. There's a severe lack of creativity in this.

1) Neo byakugan - Really? The freaking Byakugan,... And you actually made it worse since supposedly the current byakugan can be 'shifted' to different depths of transparency on a target (meaning they too can see muscles/tendons and the like).

2) Neo sharingan - This,... this is just stupid. You just took the normal Sharingan and reversed the affects,... real creative /sarcasm

3) Hyoton - This is just boring. Sure ice can be useful, but with so many ways to circumvent ice in the ninja world,... it's practically a useless ability.

4) Myokuton - Okay,... you're just not trying at this point.

5) Tetsuton - Metal Release,... it's been done to death, and there's always been a huge hole with this 'ability'. As it's manipulated metal, thus meaning it will never hold it's form. So he wouldn't be able to make all the items you need without him staying in his Tetsuton form non-stop, as it's his chakra forming it together.

6) Gravity Control - Okay,... as if he wasn't OP enough, you had to add in the pure effect of being able to crush and destroy entire forces without breaking a sweat,... good job.

7) Ghost Form - Danny Phantom much? I mean,... this is also op since you just stay in this form an never be seen/found, while going around and poisoning Kage's drinks just by being close by. Not to mention if you put your 'ghost' arm through someone and phase back into existence,... you'd be removing their insides.

8) "unbloodline" - This is just utter stupidity. Why would you even make this a thing. Let's look at this a littler closer,... it renders all bloodline abilities useless,... well,... he's using a bloodline ability. That's just semantics though, as it's utterly over powered for the narutoverse.

9) Age Control - This is getting more and more stupid,... immortality,... are you kidding me right now? He wouldn't have to even try, he could just age them to death as he walks away.

You lack a HUGE amount of creativity in "creating" these bloodline abilities. You had limitless potential, and instead you just used pre-existing bloodlines, and crappy ones that just serve to make a character a god.
Hinatalover204696 chapter 66 . 3/29
i did not guess and this was already written when i started reading but goodjob you all who guessed Subsonics identity correctly
AD Lewis chapter 80 . 3/29
An interesting story, though I did notice that you wrote "thru" every time you meant to write "through". Very minor but it was every time.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Jiraiya111 chapter 35 . 3/24
qml
TooLazyToLogIN chapter 80 . 3/20
This is a great story. I hope you can continue it.
javon.haley.3 chapter 2 . 3/14
Naruto confirmed reptile brotherhood member chapter two ... HISSSSSSS
I want to see this ancient prick crucified on his own face on the Hokage Monument.
Ok, I don't really know why, but I'm tired of this bashing. This goes so hard against canon and yet tries to make a twisted sense that it's making my eyes bleed Mangekyo style. It's well written and I acknowledge it's AU and all, but I can't continue to read this. Good luck on finishing it and I hope I'll be able to reread it in the future.
SageModeSasuke chapter 80 . 2/15
Easily one of the best Naruto stories on the site.
SageModeSasuke chapter 65 . 2/15
Okay... Now that we are here I am beginning to wonder if it's Itachi or Shinsui.
4,197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »