Reviews for Students of the Snake
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
If Danzo weren't already dead, I'd have him restrained an kill him VERY slowly! Starting by cutting off his di*k with a dull rusty butter knife!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
No offense to your story, but imagining Orochimaru acting so human is making my head spin! Seriously though, you got a good story going here.
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
I really like this story so far: Naruto gets all the Sannin as something of a family, he also gets 9 kekkei genkai, Kyuubi is being helpful and we get Orochimaru and Kabuto as good guys (It's going to be interesting seeing the two creepiest guys in the canon as do-gooders.). Definitely a favorite, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Garm88 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I like the paternal Orochimaru, its new and still relatively fresh. The only thing that is really getting to me is your constant use of "thru" as a replacement for "through", its a bit of a pet peeve of mine and its fine when it is one some fast food joint's drive thru sign, but not in a published document.
Lazy7s chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow yeah for not so evil/good Orochimaru
Navy Joker chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I love this story. GOOD OROCHIMARU RULES!
Earthdude chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Great, update soon!
EDelta88 chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
well this should be interesting
Deathmvp chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Great job on this chapter. I love the reson why the demons should die and have not yet. it also works well with why it did not happen in cannon and it is becouse the demon could not talk to Naruto till he was older and why he may be so made at him.

May I recomend one bloodline for you. The Unbloodline. One that all it does is shutdown other bloodlines near him. Vs a normal ninja it would not help much but vs a bloodline user that relise on it to much it would be great. Just think how much it would mess up Sasuke or Hyuuga's if they could not us it for a while. If Kiba's ability to talk with his dog is a bloodline how messed up would it be to make him not be able to talke to his parnter in a fight. It is not a I win bloodline but it would help alot.
Aj Alpha chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
two words: simply awesome. top to bottom even the characterization of orochimaru. I wouldn't worry about making Naruto strong as long as his enemies are just as strong
Please Read my stuff chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
awsome and yes to all
AZant chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
I vote for Temari, Terumi Mei the 5th mizukage, Hana or Yugao from Konoha. Interesting story I hope to see how this will go
tammin chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
I am enjoying this story, especially your Orochimaru characterization. He is recognizable and I am enjoying how elements of Canon keep peaking out. Your Sarutobi seems to be a little to much interested in the "Greater Good", however I can see why he needs to be the "bad guy" in this story to bring it together. I am having a little trouble seeing the Hyuugas just accepting losing their main branch heir without any proof. As well as loosing an adult main branch female with how paranoid they are with their bloodline.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Okay, for the nine possible women, I'd go with Hinata, Hanabi, Temari, Isaribi, Kin, Sasame, femHaku, Tayuya, Shizune, and Fuu or Konan. Fuu is the Seven-Tails Jinchuuriki from the Hidden Waterfall Village. Konan, I guess you can work in on by having her go on a recon mission looking into the new Hidden Sound Village since Orochimaru is running it and they are looking for powerful allies and have her send some time with Naruto. In which they begin to tell each other secrets about each other and after Naruto hearing her life story he comforts her and decides to tell her his life story. As he finishes his story she feels incredible rage at Konoha and the Third Hokage for allowing Naruto to live such a life, amazement at his will to live and forgive, astonishment at his strength for his age and seemingly god-like ability to get through to anyone and bring them back to themselves at a happier point in their lives. Then she can tell them what her organization is after and their goal in which Kyuubi says that it cannot be allowed to pass for the simple reason that Jyuubi was a being of pure rage and cannot be calmed of controled as it almost ripped the Six Paths Sage in two, or something along those lines. Then she can give herself to Naruto for helping her return to want she thought she would never be again, happy and content.

In regards to the bloodlines, I'd go with the true eye's of the Six Paths Sage, they are the eyes of Jyuubi. They look just like the Rinnegan, but the have three rings with three tomes on each ring. No one knows the extent of said "Eyes", but assume that its a cross between the complete Rinnegan and the Eternal Mangenkyou Sharingan. The second, a bloodline that gives him the power to make sub-elements (Wood, Ice, Crystal, Metal, Sand, Lava, Steam, etc...). The third, how about something similar to the Shikotsumyaku, except make the bones metal, kind of like Wolverine. The fourth, the ability to use the Hiraishin with anything. From a Senbon to a Katana that has his chakra imbued into it, so that it forms the skika/rite/seal to teleport to. Fifth, how about an ability like the Shinigami from Bleach? He gains his own Zanpakuto during a near death experience. With abilities like Aizen's, Byakuya's, Captain Commander's, Kisuke's, Ichigo's, etc... Sixth, how about the ability to fly. He sprouts wings of an Angel or a Fallen depending on if he is saving someone or is smiting them. With each one has different abilities. In saving someone, his Angel bloodline gives him unmatched speed, and healing abilities, able to withstand deadly blows at a cost of X-amount of chakra, and can heal others from almost the point of death. With his Fallen Bloodline, then he gains extreme power and more potent chakra that can poison others. He also gains the ability to shot blades of his chakra at an opponent from his wings, much like Archangel from Marvel Comics. Seventh, the ability to bend an others mind to his will without their knowledge. Can read through all their memories by placing his hand upon touching their forehead. To control them he must maintain eye contact for several seconds for his chakra to seep into the other person's mind, useless against anyone who has a Doujutsu that is activated. Eight, the ability to become one with Nature. Communicate with any and all animals. Can change into any animal, no matter the size, from as small as a shrew to as big as a Hydra or Dragon. Can also use Nature/Sage Chakra while moving if he concentrates. Finally, the Ninth bloodline, the ability to see the past, present, and future. I know its kind of weak, but I ran out of ideas. Sorry.

In regards to Naruto being super-powered, screw them! He's being trained by Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade personally. He's going to be extremely strong at a young age. Hell, the three Sannin got that title when they went up against Salamander Hanzo in their late teens! He was someone ALL Kages steered clear of his ire, yet these three fought him and impressed a tyrant enough to spare them! I wonder how much was it him sparing them to him being very low on chakra and couldn't take the chance of expending anymore to kill them to then be just killed at his weakest by internal enemies? Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait until the next update. Later.
JAYSEN chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
I only have one thing to say :

This fic a a work of art! I have NEVER seen Orochimaru portrayed this way and you pulled off this gem of originality brilliantly! You have me hooked and I can't WAIT to read more! BTW, you meant nine Kekkei Genkai, right? If so, I'll see if I can think of something to help you out and then PM you out.

JAYSEN