Reviews for Students of the Snake
Muroshi chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
just a thought but Naruto could use his Age Control to give Fuu back her choice of bloodlines.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Cool Update!
Knight-Bishop chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Awsome chapter, very well written.

Your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
LunarCatNinja chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
LOVE it, and I hope you update it again AGAIN soon! W
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next update.
Haseo55 chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
The girls who like Naruto are going to be really happy especially Isarabi, now i what to see what happens in the chunnin exams.
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
YEAH! They got over that bridge. Isaribi is going to be so happy when she hears the news.
Aaron Leach chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Awesome chapter.
ManicOne chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
I love this story! The concept behind dark Konoha is great, and I like a good Orochimaru for once...
ForeverFallen76 chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
That is a lot to heap onto the shoulders of a thirteen year old boy and his girlfriend. As both have been physically and mentally abused, so trust is a rather important aspect in their lives. I know you pretty much have the mistresses picked out already, but this would be rather unfair to them as well, especially if they love him as much as Hinata does. It would be like they got second place at the race and were given a going-away or runners-up prize instead, you know.

I think it would be a little easier to swallow for everyone, if they put it into animal terms. Naruto would essentially he would have nine wives, but only one of those wives has absolute say. Hinata would become the Alpha-Female, then you could choose a Beta-Female like Haku or Kurenai. And so on and so forth until you get to the bottom of the todompole, you know. So, one alpha and one beta who would be the second highest authority for the women and would help to keep everyone in line with the Alpha.

I have always had a problem with the view of mistresses, to me, it sounds so degrading to them. Though whatever you do is your choice, I'm just shooting out options for you. Until your next update. Later.
Blood Brandy chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
I just had an idea, can Naruto's aging bloodline affect non-human things? Maybe rejuvenate summons like Ma and Pa toad, or help animal partners mature faster? Maybe, with his mokuton, he could see to it that there are always crops to eat and export.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
I think Hinata should talk to the other possible girls and get a solid set of choices lined up that she knows she can get along with.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
keep going please
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
the hokage reminds me of harry headmaster form the other controlled stories
4,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 246 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 266 .. Last Next »