Reviews for Students of the Snake
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter, it was a bit short but good nonetheless. Naruto finally becomes a genin and gets Anko as his sensei... I feel sorry for him already; but he gets to have his own harem, so I think it's evened up a bit. It also seems Naruto didn't have prolonged exposure to Jiraiya during the timeskips or maybe he was exposed to Jiraiya and Tsunade at the same time which prevented too much bad influence. The story seems to be entering into a phase of more action since we'll be following Naruto to his missions and hopefully the chuunin exams. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
dbtiger63 chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
Cool combination of powers, excellent choices! I thought of super speed or strength but they are ninjas and can create these abilities with chakra control.

This one of those alternate reality FFs that has been well done from the beginning and I really appreciate that fact.

Thank you for your imagination and the ability to write it smoothly.

DB
Hektols chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
Good to see that Otogakure won't have a corrupt council like Konoha's.

Hinata should be the one who chooses who could be a mistress for Naruto.
verner2 chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
great
whymeiy chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
wow, this is a really interesting fanfic so far. very original. an evil Sandaime, a good Orochimaru, Iwa thinking of Minato as a hero, Naruto getting 9 bloodlines (really OP now but it's a fanfic and I'd be disappointed if he wasn't OP xP). I can't wait for the next update :D
Ryousanki chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Well, i guess that means as much as GOD-MODE: ON

Keep it up!

Ryousanki
Whispers in your head chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
That was kind of a wrench thrown in things... Not exactly in the bad way, I mean in that this fic is, while normal in some ways, completely unorthodox in others. Flaws are still there, but I'm enjoying it anyway. The harem thing, as long as you pull it off well, could be enjoyable. One thing though. Tayuya, or the bunny gets it! Meh, just kidding, though I'd certainly enjoy Tayuya being in the mix.
Seimika chapter 17 . 6/10/2010
lmao o god they should be called the villages of immortals lol
Whispers in your head chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Hmm... good! My doubts about this story are already being dispelled, though I'm still a bit iffy about NaruHina and NaruHarem. Orochimaru's voice was better in this chapter, and the one major discrepancy from it, "shut the fuck up, sensei!", was rather understandable due to circumstance and the fact that Oreo-kun's been raising the children. One piece of advice, though. It's "through", not "thru".

As I said, I'm overall liking the direction of the story at this point. Good show, old bean! *spins imaginary cane*
Whispers in your head chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Fairly good. You have a few minor spelling errors, and sometimes the dialogue of a character (ie, Orochimaru) doesn't entirely fit them (Orochimaru is, as mentioned by another reviewer, cultured in his tone, and unlikely to use slang, or any word shortenings other than some standard ones, like "I'll do this"). However, the first chapter holds a lot of promise, and says plenty of good things about the story. I'll admit I'm a little iffy about NaruHarem in general, and NaruHina in specific, but I'll give your story a try. Although, I do have to wonder if Tayuya will be involved. She makes everything better (except in Chuunin Exam day, where the author completely raped the concept of a tomboy.). I wish this review had more positives, but while it hints at them, pro's of the story don't usually become fully evident until a few chapters in, whereas con's are usually identifiable in the first chapter or prologue.

Still, I've rather enjoyed the first chapter, and I'll give the story a chance. After all, this is fanfiction. Flaws are acceptable, as long as the story is enjoyable.
JitterBugSlug chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Another interesting story ruined by the plague upon FF known as the "harem" fic.

Only low life pieces of sht write these things, and equally low life pieces of scum read them.
demonwarrior1029 chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
Bwa...

such interesting bloodlines...

Anyways,

keep it up!
Intelligo chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
Whew! Good thing I skipped to this chapter and saw you gave Naruto nine bloodlines. Imagine if I had read the whole story and only then, when it was far too late, realized I had wasted my time!

Nine bloodlines, Jesus.
Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
OMG! this is sooooooooo good! great ideas w/ the bloodlines, i never heard of these! u had better watch out, some people might steel ur awesome ideas
4,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 246 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 266 .. Last Next »