Reviews for Students of the Snake
nekotenshihime chapter 81 . 5/18
Wow! This story is amazing! I don't know where to start. Well I can say your story inspired me to write a good Orochimaru story. I love that invasion with Suna and you made it so believable for Konoha more specifically Sarutobi to be one of the biggest Jerks ever! One a happier note, love, love, love that Kushina is alive! So happy and the nine wives and kekki genkai were unexpected, but this works out. At least I hope it will. I was shocked when you revealed who Subsonic was. Ooh and her offer to the Uchiha I have issues with the duck butt haired boy (I can't stand him! ;) ) However you made me very curious to hear his answer about how he was going to live and to be honest I expected him to punch his mother in the face and walk out. I am glad I was wrong but I know it won't be easy, how are Naruto and his friends going to react when he comes in with Mikoto? Isaribi, Fuu, Temari, Tayuya, Anko and Kin; all the girls are so cool! I didn't expect Hanabi to try such a logical argument to include herself in the selection but the way she did it made sense. I am rooting for her. ;) Please keep up the great work, very, very interested and excited to see more! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Love this fic,
Nekotenshi-hime ;)
Plotholes over plotholes over OOC characters
Another chapter┬┐ please senpaiiii
Phoenix chapter 18 . 5/6
What kind of joke is that blood lines. And wives simply in the name of bloodline reproduction. Your writing stle is bad. U explain the story like its from some history book. Could have included rinnengan in bloodlines.
Nameless chapter 18 . 5/6
Its crap. The blood line that is. Whats age control and ghost body?
Okami no Shinigami chapter 81 . 4/10
A very good fic so far a few contradictions like how Naruto couldn't summon a toad to get the baby-fied Itachi and Kisame to Oto so Hinata used a slug but in the next chapter it was a toad outher than that and some grammatical errors and all around great fic love the idea and execution of good Orochi and bad Sandame. I would like to suggest a time skip after getting the 10th harem girl to avoid getting writers block or a similar problem but it's your story and I'm enjoying it a lot hope to see more soon. ja Ne
IFRITE chapter 38 . 4/3
I kinda lost the drive to read this story. The idea is intriguing, and it sounds very interesting to see the invasion from the opposite site's point of view. However, there are two major reasons that caused me to stop reading. The first one is the many holes in the plots so far. I guess some of the flaws may be future plots, but future plots or not, they could have been presented in a more realistic manner. (Such as all the kids got the curse seal right in from of Orochimaru's eyes in the beginning. I'm sure other readers have mentioned this as well.) The second reason is the presentation of the characters, or more directly, their ways of speech. The ways your characters spoke often sounded very out of character (or not reflecting their age when it came to the little ones). I think this is the most prominent in Orochimaru. I know this is a good Orichi, but even then, it's still very weird for him to speak like a juvenile sometimes...

It's been a loooong time since this story first got published, so I'm sure your writing has improved a lot. I hope you would consider giving the story a revamp, it would no doubt make this a truly great story!
IFRITE chapter 35 . 4/2
While Sasuke's temporary infertile and the lack of Sharingan sure invoked lots of drama in the Leaf, I still don't think the event had much substantial values for the Sound other than a few good laugh. I can understand that the Sound may not want to destroy his Sharingan permanently (or take them for themselves) at this point to avoid the risk of an open war right now, but it didn't seem like they care about it that much since they turned off Kakashi's knowing that he wouldn't be able to turn it back on. For a village that is preparing to go to war with Konoha in the future, I think this is really too good of an opportunity to pass up! Or, why not at least collect Sasuke's sperm in case the Sound village ever wants their own Sharingan users?
IFRITE chapter 30 . 4/2
Nice to see Sasuke got taken down a few pegs. I don't really see the point of making him infertile for just a few months though, especially when he was only around 13 and were less likely to be sexually active at the moment?
IFRITE chapter 4 . 4/2
OMG, mother hen Orochi with FIVE kids! Sound awesome!
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 41 . 4/2
Since when can akamaru read...
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 33 . 4/1
(minor complaint about writing style) "Let's just say something really blatant that is far too descriptive for the phrase let's just say"
The story is decent, although there is a bit too much PFM going on. If you don't know what PFM means check Urban Dictionary.
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 4 . 4/1
Two things. One, thru is not a word, it is spelled through. Two, irregardless is not a word. I like the story so far, but those two mistakes are really annoying :P
One word, (One title to be exact) Eroninja. Take some inspiration from this glorious tale and make your own even better!
The answer is simple... QUIT BEING A PUSSY! And DON"T make the other eight girls mistresses, give them the weddings they deserve and make them sister wives!
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »