Reviews for Students of the Snake
SageModeSasuke chapter 25 . 2/13
Holy fuck! Please excuse my language, but wow.
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 2/13
Way to go Tsunade!
SageModeSasuke chapter 12 . 2/13
This chapter made me smile.
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 2/13
Awesome story so far. Dattebane!
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 2/12
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 2/12
Orochimaru is pissed. I would hate to be on the other end of that fight. Lol
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 2/12
I knew it was Danzo. This is great! Keep up the amazing storytelling.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 2/12
Soooo weird... But I am officially interested. Well done.
Axcel chapter 55 . 2/8
I hope Kabuto recorded Ibiki convincing the medic to let him interrogate Kin and I hope the conversation with the Hokage was recorded. Sound would merely need to play that at the final exam in front of all the clients and dignitaries. Konoha would pretty much become defunct over night as almost no one would hire them and their funding would likely be massively, if not entirely cut to avoid the Fire Daimyo's reputation being sullied.

Even more damaging to Konoha if the Hokage tries anything against the gennin or tries to disqualify them.

Reputation means everything in a profession that relies entirely on trust between client and employee.
Axcel chapter 24 . 2/4
Can't Isaribi breathe under water?
Axcel chapter 18 . 2/4
Why in the world would the Yuki clan change its name? Marrying Zabuza would not have done it.
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/4
Silly Orochimaru, he is using his mother's name because his dad married into the Uzumaki clan as he himself was clanless and even if he wasn't, the Uzumaki are so prestigious that it would take a very sweet deal to get one married out of the clan. Since Kushina is one of the last, no deal would be sweet enough for that anyway. Therefore, Minato secretly became Uzumaki Minato.

Why do writers not get the basics of clan marriage? It is essentially two families of equal standing negotiating whose family the new couple will be part of and whose family the children will be in. If one family is a higher level than the other, they generally are married into instead of out, regardless of gender, and the children generally stay in that higher level family. That is clan marriage in a nut shell. Though, clans did generally try to align things so people marrying into the clan were females marrying a male of the clan. They were not against doing it the other way around with males marrying a female of the clan to enter the clan if they had to, though.
247 Rampant Bias chapter 35 . 2/5
I foresee Sasuke eventually having to accept reality and he and likely Itachi (the shinobi version of the boogeyman) and maybe Kisame (always liked him) join Sound.
247 Rampant Bias chapter 33 . 2/5
Karin's like of Sasuke was solely his twisted Chakra. She only liked that because Orochimaru screwed her up badly. That would no longer be the case in this fic.
247 Rampant Bias chapter 31 . 2/5
Hiruzen will likely be quite displeased that Team Seven repeatedly attacked a non-hostile group of ninja on foreign soil. Ninja they had every reason and incentive to work with instead of against, no less.
4,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »