Reviews for Students of the Snake
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 33 . 4/1/2017
(minor complaint about writing style) "Let's just say something really blatant that is far too descriptive for the phrase let's just say"
The story is decent, although there is a bit too much PFM going on. If you don't know what PFM means check Urban Dictionary.
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Two things. One, thru is not a word, it is spelled through. Two, irregardless is not a word. I like the story so far, but those two mistakes are really annoying :P
Guest chapter 33 . 3/21/2017
One word, (One title to be exact) Eroninja. Take some inspiration from this glorious tale and make your own even better!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2017
The answer is simple... QUIT BEING A PUSSY! And DON"T make the other eight girls mistresses, give them the weddings they deserve and make them sister wives!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
I like it, but the part about bijuu give it container kekkai genkai or something like it is bad in my oponion. Except the natural kekei genkai the bijuu possesed, like ichibi no shukaku with sand and magnet, yonbi no son goku with lava and other.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
Kurenai and kakashi age is mearly same. Kurenai, kakashi, guy, and other are a teenage when kyuubi artack. They are in safe zone
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2017
Can you try adding more emotion description, and pauses, and such. That might make it all flow better, and sound less like robots talking to each other.
ShadowSnake22 chapter 81 . 2/27/2017
This is a perfect story I simply couldn't stop reading it please update becaus do have told many people of your work they have also finished your story and they also wish for updates so please do so.
J.Markel chapter 78 . 2/26/2017
Hi. Just a small mistake. They use slugs to get them to oto in previous chapter not toads.

Nice storie btw
Reisbig2009 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Up until this point it has been a good, fairly well thought out story. But if you expect me to believe that Orochimaru would not have been able to stop a syringe then you are crazy. He is a Sannin for crying out loud! In the jugular really? Please be more realistic, he was specifically a scientist not a ninja. Again decent story but this chapter was poorly thought out.
sam stewart chapter 81 . 2/14/2017
love this story hope it grows bigger as soon as possible please?
Mr.Destructo chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
I literally got cancer reading how weak ass ghetto amachi was able to nail 5 kids in front of orochimaru in the juggler with the curse seal which I could have sworn had like a 10% survival rate and all the kids lived
1995hzq chapter 81 . 2/6/2017
Hey its been two months, whens the next chapter.
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 36 . 2/5/2017
when is the next update
airistal chapter 81 . 1/24/2017
A good place to end it, but still room to add more.

Great story.