Reviews for Students of the Snake
Can you try adding more emotion description, and pauses, and such. That might make it all flow better, and sound less like robots talking to each other.
ShadowSnake22 chapter 81 . 2/27
This is a perfect story I simply couldn't stop reading it please update becaus do have told many people of your work they have also finished your story and they also wish for updates so please do so.
J.Markel chapter 78 . 2/26
Hi. Just a small mistake. They use slugs to get them to oto in previous chapter not toads.

Nice storie btw
Reisbig2009 chapter 1 . 2/24
Up until this point it has been a good, fairly well thought out story. But if you expect me to believe that Orochimaru would not have been able to stop a syringe then you are crazy. He is a Sannin for crying out loud! In the jugular really? Please be more realistic, he was specifically a scientist not a ninja. Again decent story but this chapter was poorly thought out.
sam stewart chapter 81 . 2/14
love this story hope it grows bigger as soon as possible please?
Mr.Destructo chapter 5 . 2/11
I literally got cancer reading how weak ass ghetto amachi was able to nail 5 kids in front of orochimaru in the juggler with the curse seal which I could have sworn had like a 10% survival rate and all the kids lived
1995hzq chapter 81 . 2/6
Hey its been two months, whens the next chapter.
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 36 . 2/5
when is the next update
airistal chapter 81 . 1/24
A good place to end it, but still room to add more.

Great story.
Do your know what the japanese said the day of pearl harbor? "I fear we have awoken a sleeping dragon".. and then we dropped two nuclear bombs on them... and Eradicated their way of life... Much is similar here.. Don't go "poking the jinchuriki with a stick" to see if it will SNAP... VERY STUPID IDEA... NOBODY mistreats a WMD! That's just begging to die... Nobody abuses naruto in cannon or talks to him because...that's just "self-preservation"...(granted, loneliness is ANOTHER form of abuse... but even the "professor" doesn't seem all that smart to me... I mean think about it... In the entire teams thing.. Naruto kicks a CHUNNIN'S butt whom was intent on ACTUALLY killing him, before he gets a head-band... single handed...comes out of it without a SCRATCH.. hmm.. something off there... sasuke, was SPARED (not survived... spared) for reasons "unknown", This doesn't raise a SINGLE red flag on the field?.. Or that naruto broke into the hokkage's office and stole something and the anbu were in NO WAY fast enough that he couldn't get it outta the village (remember it took him an HOUR to learn the kage bushin)... NONE of this is red flagged? and okay, the other teams got their "niche".. team 8.. tracking.. I get that.. team 10.. capture and interrogation... I get that too, but team 7?.. "I HATE YOU AND YOU HATE ME"? squad? that is a PR. NIGHTMARE... Yeah they work ok in combat when sasuke shuts up and does as he's told.. but otherwise?
This chapter makes little sense to me, you DON'T HAVE A WORKING village if you lose all it's WEAPONS! Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Naruto these were THE BIG GUNS of the village... with all of them gone, it's a pretty easy walk-in-the-park to take them out! LAUGHABLY easy as a matter of fact. Maybe the third has Alzheimer's disease? It would kinda fit, uncontrollable emotional outbursts.. Still "sparing" with his life-long rival despite the situation and that they are OLD MEN! (I mean seriously... Saru got picked for hokage... RIVIALY OVER! Saru WINS). Plus the situation is devolving so fast it's not funny (even if the hokage doesn't know EVERYTHING that's going on.. let's look here... He's lost Orochimaru, he lost the hyuuga heriesses, he lost minato's son, he lost the village's jinchuriki, he lost Tsuande(if she couldn't heal Hitomi then he's GOT to know SHE KNOWS what killed her.. Not coming back?.. Then she's GONE)... And now he's PROBABLY lost Jiraiya... The village is just NOT strong enough to take these kinda powerful hits BACK-TO-BACK and he's playing "footsy" with danzo?

Also is it just me, or does EVERYONE in konoha have some kind of "daddy issues"?... I mean "He's still pissy that Ndiame-sama chose me over him"... This ENTIRE village (and or series) would set a SHRINK up for life!
This is one of the reasons I don't believe in taking prisoners... Just KILL THEM ALL ON SIGHT, god will sort them out later... Their evil.. KONOHA is evil.. what's more to know? Just burn it down and start again!
Shadow of a Memory chapter 17 . 1/17
The last kekkei genkai Naruto gets seems pretty cheap. Correct Me if I'm wrong, but isn't that functional immortality?
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 1/11
If naruto is supposed to be "dead" then it's kinda REALLY STUPID to let him leave oto... At least till he's 12-13. (sheez, talk about students acting as DUMB as their sensei... Dead means "no showing up in other villages").
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 1/11
Oh yeah Jiraiya REALLY let the third have it! *snort*. It was pathetic! Also this WHOLE fic, makes no sense, the third is making konoha weaker and weaker, I mean REALLY weak! No jinchuriki, lost the heritage of the fourth... 3 sannin, three major summoning contracts, BOTH heirs of the hyuuga.. I mean sheez, kumo and iwa could WALK in and conquer the place now! AND the third doesn't know if his three ex-students are going around telling every ninja they find that konoha LOST all these things and is a nice RIPE, JUICY APPLE waiting to get picked at ANY time. (no nine-tails, NO legendary medics, NO giant snakes, no giant toads, no giant slugs and NO SAGE).
4,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »