Reviews for Students of the Snake
Guest chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
This is painful to read, it's just clich├ęs thrown together into a fic that over explains everything in an unnatural way. You can't honestly say that is how people actually converse in
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 81 . 12/5/2016
I look forward to the next chapter.
kyuzo3567 chapter 81 . 12/5/2016
I totally forgot about this story but was very happy to see an update. I hope you can start updating more soon
davycrockett100 chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
sweet
Phantomsoul2015 chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
Holy crap this is an overall well rounded story and i was thinking instead of yakumo like your planning maybe make it Karin for the tenth girl
246vili chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
Finally an update for this story! Thx for it.
Well, Sasuke finally made a choice, which will make Konoha even weaker in the process. I mean having the Senju AND the Uchiha clan in Oto instead of Konoha would be like taking away it's fundation, not to mention it will look bad for buisnes in the future.

Wow, the Wind daimyo's son was one spoiled little s****.
Hektols chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
So the daimyo endangered his country's village because his brat wanted a jutsu that he couldn't use and Konoha didn't have. Talking about it, Minato should visit Genma and his other ex bodyguards and make sure that they forget everything they know about the Hiraishin.

I have to take Sasuke's side, the facts are that Mikoto abandoned him and did nothing while the village spoiled him. Sasuke being like that is mainly HER fault and she is not in position to make such ultimatum, specially to forget to go after Itachi just because she says so. Such demand only would make sense if she told him the truth about Itachi, why he killed the clan and why Sasuke was spared, she can't just expect Sasuke to take such an important decission without knowing all the details. I'm very disappointed with her portrayal in this fic, she is a complete failure as mother.
Hektols chapter 80 . 12/4/2016
So Mikoto was not the only mother who was alive and never bothered to tell her child.

Very interesting talk between Naruto and Yakumo. The problem with Konoha is that it changed for worse and pretended that said change never happened.

Great point about the village just liking what Minato did instead of respecting him.
nightwind83 chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
and sasuke gets redeamed very slowly.
kage88 chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
great one
LostUmbrella chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
I just finished reading the while story, and I like it a lot!
Naruto is pretty overpowered, but he doesn't act like it so it's ok.
I only have one concern: Yakumo is apparently going to be the tenth girl, and it would be nice, but wouldn't she end in the same spot as Fuu? I mean, she has a bloodline to keep running too, only without the problem of being a Jinchurichi.
Another thing: wouldn't Naruto be the head to 9 clans (down the line)? It's a bit of a political powerhouse...
bloodshound chapter 81 . 12/4/2016
two kids with a hell of a lot of growing up to do.
Welcome back.
TehDIGI chapter 81 . 12/3/2016
FINALLY A CHAPTER!... will mikoto tell sasuke the truth about the uchiha massacre now that he is going with her? wonder what konoha will think/do when they see sasuke gone.. please dont tell me the next chapter will be in a year T.T
Leaf Ranger chapter 81 . 12/3/2016
So, Sasuke decided to join his mom, huh? guess we'll se eif he proves worthy, or if he'll fail and fall short.

Overall though, quite a good chapter. and it's good to see this fanfic updated again. This was probably my first and most favorite of your fanfics.
4,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »