Reviews for Hide and Seek
Great story, loved the time shifts.
Anaethen chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is what I call a work of art. Deep, meaningful, splendid and slighty puzzling -I could read it over and over just for the beauty of it.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Stunning and very, very clever. :)
ellesmer.joe3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
i loved it! :D
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is amazing. Your writing is astounding
You've captured Castiel PERFECTLY Thank you for writing such a masterpiece w
Evilnor chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Damn, very nicely done. Writing a person scattered across time (and still readable) is tough to do. You do Castiel's point of view very well! I'd always kinda wondered how Cas got back to the present time, since it's not exactly covered in the episode. Makes perfect sense that he'd be a wreck afterwards, too.

I love everything of yours I've read so far :)
hello friend chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
wooow, this is wonderful! you really use great imagery to put us inside castiel's head and feel the vertigo and confusion. your writing style is so cool, and i love this story!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Beautiful! Keep writing!
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You've done a wonderful job creating a very real sense of vertigo with this story. It's not necessarily easy to follow, but it's well written and reminds the reader very clearly that Castiel is not human and is not bound by the same laws. His feeling of despiration and sadness at the loss of what he once was is also very palpable. Good work!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this was really good
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I enjoyed it very much.
BloodySuki chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Can I just say,
I love that whole snippet thing you do
where it's all over the place
yet still manages to make sense
like,
OMFG HOW DO YOU DO THIS?!
and I envy your brain.
thank you for your amazing patronage to the fandom.
NQSAnon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
AAAHHHHHH THIS ONE IS IMPOSSIBLE AHHHHH HOW DO YOU DO THESE IT'S BRILLIANT CASTIEL-

Okay. Um. Please, just... how? This fic is so poetic and shattered and complete, I feel like it should be a song. Don't ask how, it just should be.

Too good. Infinitely jealous. Next fic.
FishTetris chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Okay! By the tenth or so read-through, I think I've sorta figured this out. This fic grabbed my attention right away, so I really wanted to study it thoroughly. I was clueless the first few times, haha.

Have you ever read Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five? 'Cause I was thinking about Billy Pilgrim coming unstuck in time all the while I was reading this. I really like the way you worked the time travel and shifts from moment to moment. It's not hard to imagine that the journey back and forth in that episode went something like this-and all the stress and confusion and pinballing between the past and present would certainly justify how messed up Castiel was by the end of it. I wish there was more time in an episode so that the developers could elaborate on things like the time travelling, but there's not, so thanks for filling in a really interesting dimension! I've read a few codas and elaborations on 5.13-this one is definitely the best and most thoughtful that I've seen, though. In fact, I hereby declare it as my...head-canon? Is that the phrase?

Anyways, I also really like your writing style overall. Love the diction;"dazed candor" is definitely one of the neatest phrases I've heard in recent memory, and I liked little!Dean's "bottle-green gaze." And in spite of this fic being a jumble of non-sequiturs, there's a great balance. Flow, too, strangely enough. I don't know how that's even possible. I guess you're just that good!

I love the moments in time that you fabricated, too. The image of Mary and John and the Impala was very sweet, and I'm also a huge fan of that bit with Annael's goodbye. Everything felt meaningful and nothing out of place. And I liked the repetition of the room colors and the 'current time' part-it was clever, not overdone, and I liked how the ending capped off the story perfectly.

If it's not abundantly clear, I really love this story! So far, it's been tough for me to scrounge up good Castiel-centrics in which he doesn't mack on Dean, making this a really great find. And your other fics that I've read (but not reviewed yet) are also quite wonderful.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
Poison Apples chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is awesome!

Its such a cool circular story/plot thing. and I love the insights into the parts the audience doesn't see on the show, and how much more difficult this time travel thing is.

I also really love the connecting of the colors of the two different hotel rooms-it gives me such a visual feel of Castiel like a pendulum, swinging his consciousness backwards and forwards through time, and he can't stop.