Reviews for What happens after Death
Knuckles chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
I hope you can update this amazing fiction soon
Zanzibar1 chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
Interesting...Renji, I'm guessing?

As for is your writing changing. I've noticed my writing change many times from the time that I first started writing. I'm guessing you're going through one of those phases where it is changing from new knowledge, inspiration, or just improvement on what you started from. It could be changing for any number of reasons.

Please update soon!
Zanzibar1 chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
Another great chapter... Although I'm pulling a blank on who Sakumo Hatake is. please update soon!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
awsome i cant wait for the next chapter
Zanzibar1 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
AAAAAHHHHHH RIN? And...someone else or Obito truly died in this story?...Please keep writing! I want to know!
Zanzibar1 chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Haha A Hyuuga as the nurse huh. Great job! Update soon!
Lacus01 chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
is minato going to see obito, since deid first?
JulCan1987 chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Hanataro and Minato, best friends, nice. Just one question, will there be any future pairings, because I'm a sucker for romance. Either way, nice story.
Zanzibar1 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Loving it! Please update soon!
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
wacky story of...(insert drumroll)... AWESOMENESS

dimensiontimetraveler chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
Hahahahhahaa i like how minato is like so funny xD isnt kushina dead too tho? every other story is only kushina being pranksterish. nice xhange xD update!
Snowstorm-Westallen chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
It's awsome but the chapters could be longer
Zanzibar1 chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Heh heh...And his life from before death takes a bite at him through the Iwa ninjas. Sad, but true. Even in death they are still idiots to think they can defeat him let alone that it would really do anything!

Great job! Update soon!
shadowmarialove chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
loving it please continue!
Zanzibar1 chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
haha, the chapters are short, but it's a good story so far. Please update. There really aren't that many stories pertaining to Minato. I think this is a wonderful idea. :)