Reviews for Naruto: The Forgotten Summons
DOCTORWHO1267 chapter 1 . 1/23
You my dear man are a genius what gave you the ideas for this story they are so perfect and far better than some stories I read
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
love it
Warrior of Aces chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Love the way you write the Akatsuki!
Warrior of Aces chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Wait... Tall, cloak... Omj, KISAME!
Lord Geovanni chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Good story. Pretty interesting. Assumed dead due to the 12 months since the last update. How sad.

LordGeovanni *Kupo*
gokuhikaru82 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
A really great start. I look forward to reading more. I am surprised more people haven't commented on your story.
UrpsychoEX chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I shall simply state this. It's a good story and a well thought out idea. However, even though I'm setting an alert to it... I am very upset you killed Haku... I honestly want to strangle you but it is your story and I do like it so far. That is all I have to say. Hope to see an update when you can.
Leafy8765 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Man.. Haku died pretty fast.. or slowly.
R-d D Teach chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
For da fighting style i suggest you to read, kenichi the mightiest dicipline.., i forget by who..,!

Rosariovampire huh. I like dat too, i love all da monsta especially succubus.,
Breaniver chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
you are thinking along the lines of the style that the Israeli intelligence uses. I cannot remember the name right off the top of my head. There is also the Russian version of Wrestling, which is far more brutal than Greco-Roman, but not as choreographed as entertainment Wrestling.
IaRnaR chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Holy, mother, no I don't remember anyone Naruto actually killed outright, when you mentioned it I thought of Haku, but she (I think of Haku as a she) was killed by Kakashi, not Naruto. I can think of no-one either. Damn naruto is a pussy, becoming a soldier, and never killing ANYONE! What the hell, that's like an oxymorron, or something.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I for one support your changes but your links didnt show up
Soulblazer87 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I am slightly disappointed you're sticking to wrestling. It is in fact quite pathetic in open combat.

While it can be quite dangerous in one-on-one fights, it is very limited in scope (namely grappling and some clinching), it is meant for BIG people (which Naruto is NOT) and the grappling takes so much time that any gennin would get the opening to smash Naruto while wrestling. Also, its focus is on limited area combat. In a ninja world, where they run up walls, over water and jump for hundreds of yards (not to mention having freaking discussions mid-air), this style is pointless.

I'd suggest looking up some real world martial arts. For example, check out Muai Thai and combine it with a bit of wrestling, such as that of the, quite funny, Sagara of Tenjou Tenge. But nothing more than a bit of it, because they require an extremely developed body, something that Naruto sorely lacks. He is more speed and endurance based rather than strength.
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. I came close to losing mine, but she's all better now.

I really love your fic, because its got elements of Jap mythology and Shinto-ism :)

Keep it up, and update when you can!
Turok1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
add to the beginning of the first link and to the beginning of the second

...? add what to the beginning of the 2 links?