Reviews for Suprise, Surprise
xXrebelgirl07Xx chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thank you for recommending this book, I really enjoyed it (at least the first book). Great story too :)
Luna Silveria chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Awwwww! This is sooo perfect! I love those Darius and Grace love moments. )
The One True Queen chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
That was just plain lovely! It was so romantic and sweeta dn awesome! Man, those girls sure cna kick ass when they wanna, and Lila is pretty tough. I actually thought Brenna would take charge, but she didin't. I'm glad to know that the others are pregnant too, and soon there'll be little half-atlanteans running around, giggling and laughing and having a good time with their parents, a whole, big family. That's really nice. And little Dragons are so adorable, like Cherubs!
The One True Queen chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Aw! This chapter is oh so fluffy! lool, Brand has some whompy timing, and Darius shouldn't be mean to him about it. Darius is such a softie with Grace, it's amazing. I love this story already.
The One True Queen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OMG! 8D It's all coming back to me now! I loved reading the Atlantis Series by Gena Showalter; It was fantastic! I just had to "AAAAAWWW!" When Brand came in. love Brand; He's so cute! 8D This sort of makes me want to read the entire series again. Darius really is too sexy for his own good, hehe. Hurrah For Atlantis! I wrote a story myself on Atlantis, that sort of used the first book, but that was it. Maybe I'll use the others, too...
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really like this story it's pretty cool!

~Mikado xx
Ashar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was great really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more
pokefan95 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Cool! I Did not expect to find a fanfic on the Alantis Series. Anyway I am really glad that there are fanfic writers for the Atlantic Series and I look forward to your next update. Also please write a fanfic about Jewel and Gray, they make an awesome pairing.
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Happy you will write more to the story soon
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I really love these books, I'm only 17 but i really like them and i really like your stroy! You should keep writing. Have you read the other book to?
TheBooknerd chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Fun story. I love Gena Showalter's books, and there just aren't nearly enough fics written from them. Keep up the good work, especially if it involves Layel - he's definitely the spiffiest of the Atlantis males.