Reviews for The Trouble with Sonic
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Oh man, that was exciting. I had to read the review first and I am glad I decided to stick around even though I did not like what was said in the review. First of all, this is a Master/Doctor. More than one reviewer mentioned this as Doctor/Master. While I ship the two, I like Master/Doctor more, and not the other way around. I avoid anything with the other way around.
Anyway, while watching the show, I was just waiting for something like this to happen. No matter how hard I tried, my inner fangirl is always there dreaming of a moment like this. Thank you so much for fulfilling this dream.
madnessofsilence chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
So, I noticed someone called the Doctor very OOC here, and I have to disagree.
But before I get to that.
I love the story itself. Because one: Sonic screwdriver kink.
Two: There is so little Doctor/Master stuff around that I just crave all of it. All of the well written stuff at least. And that certainly falls into said category.
Now I don't know if this is meant to be an AU of LotTL but I will give my opinions based on both.
If it is - I can see what they mean, but it isn't the Doctor I would see as OOC, the Master is the kind of person who wouldn't say something like that unless he had a plan later (Which, come on, it's the Master, of course he does.)
If it is not - Then I see neither of them as OOC, setting this fairly long ways into the year means the Doctor HAS to agree to everything. Even if he's just pretending that something is on the line. But he can't risk the Archangel plan being found out. And the Master would taunt him and tease him and force him to enjoy every second of his captivity. To show the Doctor by whom he is owned. Who he will always belong to.
Yes, that is my view on this. Brilliant story. Farewell.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
How u dirty dirty master 8D
greieve chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Agh, this was so damn sexy and cute all at the same time. Great story, I love when the boys get along
NivalKenival chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Awww so cute
Araea Swiftwind chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Awwwwwe...complete cutesauce!
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I looove it. Doctor left like that...sexxy!
x.WaitingForTheVan.x chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I'm sorry but, what the fuck? The Doctor is...so OOC it's not even funny, and I'm kind of amazed that no one pointed it out until now. I mean, the sonic screwdriver thing was the smex, but I just couldn't read it without wretching because THE DOCTOR WOULD NEVER DO THIS CONSENSUALLY. He has way too much dignity for that. No. I'm sorry, but just no.
HarryFish chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Wow, great writing, i read a lot of doctor/master stories but yours is one of my favorites! Keep writing!
LivingRightNow chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
awww! i love it!...especially the part with the sonic screwdriver ;)
Silk Spectre chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
very cute. great job.
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
That was so amazing, it was really well put as well, it wasnt just smut! i think/hope/pray you write a sequal(if you havent already!)

xTobix
vice17 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
That was hot and sweet. Just what I needed after all the angst I've been reading lately. Hope you write a sequel _
The Winged Lion of Coruscant chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
M ... very nice. I really like the ending - it's sweet, particularly after all that's happened in the story so far. (Not to mention it really seems to be a sequel hook. ... please? ;D)
Black Sorceress chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Oh, that was hot, and sweet, and generally made me melt. Guh. Anyway, I'd quite enjoy if you continued it - maybe just for a chapter? But that's mostly me being greedy; it was a nice place to end it. Thoroughly enjoyed!