Reviews for Almost
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww...this was...sad and sweet and nice all at the same time. I really liked it, keep writing!
modiluv chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I don't know how to word how amazing I found this fic, and how much I appreciate and love it. I don't review often, but I've read a number of your stories now and I really have to say that I've enjoyed every one of them. This story, though, I have to say is one of the most beautifully written Sasuke POV stories, not to mention come-back stories, that I've read. And I've been reading these for quite a few years.

Thank you for all your effort. I really appreciate every ounce you've put in, even if I don't review to tell you.
Mist on the Glass chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was beautiful. The pace and the subtely to it just made it that much better.
Your writing style is flawless, too.
This was so bittersweet, and it really tugged at my heartstrings. Your characterisation of Sasuke was just so... I don't know! Thoughtful? Wistful?
And some of the moments were just so nostalgic. M I loved it.
XD I read this whilst listening to 'strange and beautiful' by 'aqualung' (because it came on on iTunes) and it matched really well. :3
Of couse I will go back and read with the song you included. I'm sure that will be even better!
Oh and another thing! I loved the additions of the parentheses - that added an extra layer to the story that made it that much better. XD

-NonConformingAngel
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was, dare I say it, a rather sweet story. I love your style to death.

-Dani
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Loved it. It's bittersweet, partly because of the storyline itself and partly because the whole thing is impossible now, but I still loved it.

The only thing that threw me off was the POV switch one and a half paragraphs in. Was there a reason for that?

Anyway. Great work. Made me smile and feel hopeful for a little bit.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was wonderful. I loved the pace, it flowed quite naturally and it wasn't rushed at all. And your characterization was great too. Absolutely loved this 3
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Awesome work, as usual. 3

And I have to say something, or else I'll feel terribly guilty. I've been extremely busy with my school work and projects the past few weeks, and will still be busy for a week or so more to come, and then it'll be the (sweet-blessed-Godsent) holidays, where I can hopefully read your works in peace and with time to review. :)
5Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was beautiful. It was subtle, sombre and encompassed a lot of Sasuke - the lost little boy, the macabre, the vengeance, the regret and the LOSS.

I love the mood and pace of it, I love that Naruto is there whenever he is needed without overwhelming Sasuke, tsk, I just really really like the subtlety in here, even the colours.

What was worrying was his references to Sakura, arrgghh, hello, strictly SasuNARU - get with the program Sasuke lol :)