Reviews for Daddy
Fanstastic.
Alfendi Layton chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well, I like this story! :P
Baron's Girl chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I liked it! While I normally potray NiGHTS as male, I still enjoyed this very much.
RococoSpade chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Sad but lovely.

The whole format and style appeals to me.

The King of Hearts was an awesome pick, by the way ;)
WoozyCat11 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Sniff...sniff, sniff! Am-am I crying? Sorry, I just can't help it! That was sad, sweet, and rather depressing, but it was great! *sniff* I need to be alone for a while...sniff...WAH HAH HAH! :~-(
deidara-kupkake chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Omg, im fighting back tears, that was amazing :) and the poetry was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! i wish i had the abitily to write poetry like that. The whole story line was just excellent, keep up the good work :)
zerOtodona chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
That was... a little over dramatic in a way, but it was good.
Jestra chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Wow. Just... wow. Its not often you see poetry in the NiGHTS section. It's a nice break from the regular fanfictions, nowadays. I really like the format it's in aswell, with the miniature story at the bottom. I think it really captures how the world would be after Wizeman's defeat.

Plus the image of little pians in black suits capturing big bad nightmaren that is now permanantly plastered in my mind is very humerous, but with a slight surreal feeling. And I think that's what you were going for, right?

All in all, very angsty, very depressing, (surprisingly) very in character, very good. I'm curious as to what the next chapter will be like. Please continue.
Kayelan chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Wow... this is amazing poetry here! Unbelievable... O_O

When I found this, there was only Reala's poem. That poem made me tear up a little. I feel so sorry for Reala! T-T

NiGHTS and Jackle's poems were really good too! I really, really liked them. (I read every poem at least 5-7 times now!)

Are you going to continue with more? ;_;