Reviews for Rose Tyler and the Battle of Gettysburg
Carri007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great story! I've found that a lot of first person stories don't turn out right, but this was wonderful. Please write more of these! I have no idea how any of these would turn out, but here're a few completely random ideas: Jane Austen, on board a navy ship, Sherlock Holmes (BBC or classic), if you've seen the show Psych, Shawn and Gus would be hilarious, the Doctor getting a sunburn, Doctor and Rose dealing with a snooty/stuck up person (I love having people put in their place by the Doctor's awesomeness) etc. and Honestly, half of the fun is seeing how people react to the Doctor and his craziness :). I really don't care what you write about, as long as its about the Doctor and Rose :). I'm looking forward to more!
Dr.RiverSong1003 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Read your story, it's really good! You can make one with the holocaust. But there are not enough stories when the doctor gets really hurt but does not regenerate. I love thouse.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
crestoflight3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
This was really cute.

This might sound pathetic, but you wanted ideas...

I've always wanted to see a Doctor who with J.K. Rowling.

Sorry, but I have no idea what would actually happen, but I could imagine all of Ten's bantering.

Yeah, sorry for the bad suggestion. I'll look at your other stories later.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
very much enjoyed this story and look forward to more in your series!
BriLucia chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
I love this story. Thank you for writing. Not alot of people can write sucessfully in the 1st person, but you are doing an amazing job. Keep writing!
FindingStarlight chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Aww, I just love this. :)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
nice to see they are getting closer in the face of so much pain and terror!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Cool new chapter the Doctor to the Rescue!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I like the Doctor being more open with Rose (no, that was not a pun about the wound) and having to be told to share ;)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Nice historical story you got here will the Doctor or Rose meet Ulyesses S. Grant I wonder
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Well, they're technically on the winning side, but that's no guarantee of safety. Good luck to them both!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Interesting beginning... but if they're looking for nurses, wouldn't they prefer a Doctor-I mean, a doctor-to an apparently untrained British civilian with a rifle?

On to read some more :)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Interesting twist with them both becoming part of events and the Doctor going into battle carrying a weapon! Don't think this is going to be pretty! Battles during this war were bloody - hope Rose can deal with that. Looking forward to more.
Magali chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
The doctor as a soldier? I'm sure it brings back bad memories.
Magali chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Interesting story. A bit hard to follow for me (I'm french so I don't know next to nothing to american history, apart from the general facts), but I'll try.