Reviews for Outcasts
kidloco chapter 16 . 1/28

And well let mw enter my account and we talk but same time im so behind of my adopts ones and my owns...
Kidloco chapter 15 . 1/28
I know the felino mostly the end.. kishi fuck it that bad but im still in naruto forum, mostly ns forever

But i think in my opinion not need to erace it, Just put end and let others still read it when is need it, more now when the shit of huano fans Will troll whit they shit, so need every ns fanfic there to Let them not win, beside you fanfic are good, im still writing mines and had some in waiing, im back with narusaku arise and still writing chapter 5 and almost read y chapter 6

I re coment not erace it, Just leave there whit saying the end
Saver chapter 15 . 1/27
Well it's unfortunate to hear this kind of news. Well, at least I was able to archive your stuff before you completely delete it. Don't worry, I won't repost your work here or anywhere else. This is just for my own personal collection and the fear of deleted stories that I may never get a chance to see again.
ahmadaziz chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Just finished the story and I have to say that I have conflicting thoughts about it. I really liked it at the beginning, it was maturely done and had a lot of potential. Then you moved in Sasuke and it all went downhill. It felt childish and rushed and the characters all behaved very opposite to what they were in the beginning up till the end, especially Naruto and Sakura. Both were these strong characters who weren't particularly mindful of anything the others thought about them but then Sakura turned into this very simple minded and weak girl who gets manipulated by every guy and Naruto turned into a love sick puppy who follows around Sakura, no matter how much she breaks his heart or humiliates him.

So yeah, I am kind of disappointed at how things worked out here. Hopefully you are a better writer now and it shows in your Akuma series.
I'm Not A Princess chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Are you gonna do the sequel or not? I hope you do!
DreamBigDarling chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Honestly, this story isn't the best I've ever read. I felt like I was reading Romeo & Juliet again (and I hated that story). The story line was unique and I'm sure you had good intentions, but it wasn't very well written. You switched from writing in past tense to present tense far too much, I spotted a lot of grammatical errors, the characters were too underdeveloped, and the length was too short. It would have been a better story if you would have spent more time adding detail, focusing on your sentence structure, and your many spelling errors. Plus, it felt like you just rushed through everything. Falling in love with someone, experiencing the early symptoms of pregnancy, and trusting someone with your painful past takes precious time, and you seemed to have ignored all of that.

Again, I praise you for having a unique plot, but it wasn't very well written.
Joele chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
yay no more time skip.

I'm confused though, about what you're writing.

Joma chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
This fic could have been a lot better. Your characters aren't developed very well. They met like a week ago and already "I like him", "Let's have sex" yadayada. And I don't know what sex-ed you have taken but you don't show symptoms of being pregnant the day afterwards. It also makes no sense for her to be all over sasuke because of whatever deal they made then go have sex with naruto. If she does that she may as well tell him the truth. No real reason for her to be with sasuke.

Not a flame, just constructive critisism.
shadowofdestrution chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
can you please make the sequel a narusaku one
Joele chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
sasuke's an 's a sweetheart.i completely understand why sakura did the you are a talented writer i swear i drool everytime i read your stories(my histories of changing my laptops is really bad 5 in one yeari swear) well gots to answer 'nature's call' bye.

mr grimjaw chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
i loved this story i would like a sequel you have a great writing style
I the Bright Angel chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
I liked it, Good story! I cant wait for the sequel

I the Bright Angel
Shadow Of The Night 01 chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
well i would rather see his mother cause his father was already dead and his mother frame and believed killed anyway thats how i would see it its up to you
mr grimjaw chapter 12 . 11/7/2010