Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief
Miss Hanamura chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Wow, that was... Incredible. I was wondering if there were any Naoki fics, and I found this. I'm so glad I clicked on it - it's very beautiful, and realistic; you do a wonderful job at conveying emotions.
43 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I-is it completed already?

Nooooooooooo I'm too late! (what? orz, I don't know myself)

Naoki only have 2 fics-asjfkkkk how come there's only that little? #shot

okay, I'm sorry that I'm overly dramatic in this review.

ahem. err, I like this kind of fic when somebody actually is going in-depth with a character, revealing his thoughts, what he actually thinks, etc.

I think the drink-obsession(?) is actually a nice way to describe too, rather than focusing on the basic ones like facial gesture :3

I wish there is more fics about Naoki like this :(

well, what a writer slash reader that don't have inspiration could do? I wish I could tribute something to fill up Naoki section of the archive XD

well, thanks for the story~

I'm glad that I happened to click on this story, hehe

just so you know my handle name when I anonymously review is not the same as my account :9 *pshnobodyaskedyou*

still too lazy to sign in,

-43.
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I enjoyed this story despite its size.
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Yay, something that livens up my crappy Sunday night. X-D

I've been liking Naoki a whole lot more lately. And for some reason, having Naoki look for 'how to mourn' seems very in-character for him.

I especially liked the housewives gossiping about Naoki. :-) Sometimes you'd think Inaba's housewives have nothing better to do than gossip.
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Ah, poor Naoki. He's so... depressing.
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
You updated! *squeals like a little girl*

It's okay, I have a subconscious obsession with weather. xD

Naoki was great here, and the fact that he brushes everyone off with a frown is really well... HIM. Good job!

Looks like I've got another story I'll be subscribing to. xD
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
WHY HASN'T ANYONE REVIEWED THIS! CRIMINAL, I SAY! CRIMINAL!

Anyone, this was great, and Naoki's reaction was spot-on. Though, it would've been incredibly ironic if Adachi had showed up at their door. xD

Naoki does need more love, even if a lot of people think his haircut looks like a brain. (Myself, included.)