Reviews for In My Head Blood Colored Rain Falls Down
Kirko chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aw... I love this... I'm a mess of emotions.

This pairing needs lots more fics...
Blank Paiges chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You have no bloody idea how happy you have just made me. :D *sniffles* This was so beautifully written, and I love the last little bit with the light and everything. It's also so wonderfully in character!

I watched this after I read it, and I kept thinking how cute these two were together. There must be more! xD

Anyway, awesome sauce. Total fave.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
there needs to be more stories with this pairing!
Morgan-eats-cannibals chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
very well written, will there be other chapters?
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
-squeals- this was so sweet! I was a bit confused as to whether this was a one time ordeal (the betrayed look thing) or if he gave that look every time Sheehan met with him.

Either way, you did wonderful, esp with giveing Sheehan an actually war background. and my favorite part was the end, when Andrew's eyes lit up. I find it funny you placed it as Angst... but then again I'm a bit weird and I have a soft spot of angsty romance. lol

If you ever fill the erge, please do right more )
starlesscity chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
My heart is so happy right now 3
Giwi chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Short, intense and well written. I love the way you explore and expand upon Lester's emotions. And oh my god - that last line.

It made me so happy.

Do want moar. (even though this is a beauteous oneshot)
IsDeletedNowXP chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
... There aren't many words to describe how intense this was

If only publishers read the stories
Don'thaveanaccount chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was just what the doctor ordered.

I absolutely loved reading this.

Well done!
Jen chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I am just back to tell you that after I left you that short review yesterday, I read this four more times, and then went and recced it on twitter, which I almost never do. It stayed with me and I wanted to share. Thanks again.
lostsoul512 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Intriguing. Very intriguing. Your creation of intimacy between Chuck and Teddy captures something pure and yet borderline sensuous. I must admit, I'm captivated.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Just want you to know...I went looking for fic just now when I finished the book and THIS is just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for this short, perfect little fic.
Cole chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
So I just finished the book, and I'm still reeling from it. I haven't yet decided if Teddy really IS Andrew, or if it was all just an elaborate scheme. Either way, this damn near broke my heart. Thank you for sharing it, it was beautiful.
B.A. Tyler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Terrific job! I just read the book a few days ago and for some reason, found myself shipping Teddy and Chuck... well, before the reveal, you know. Thanks for this, it completely works with the story.