Reviews for Win a Kiss
So funny. Loved it!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 29 . 1/31
hahaha. Funna
Hannah chapter 17 . 1/28
That was so confusing ... I had it at the beginning, but near the end the names started getting mixed up and I kept pausing in confusion.
Flashy234 chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
OMG! These story is da bomb! I swear I nearly piss myself laughing
fggvvgh chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
You are a really good author
sexycita chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
loved all the stories. don't think i've ever laughed as much while reading
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Eddie's last name is Castile, not Castles.
atheistangel666 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
I have an idea for a game/challenge you could write them doing...paintball! And during it, have Rose shoot Adrian in the nuts 7-8 times then once in the head, have Lissa shoot Christian in the nuts by accident, have Eddie shoot Mia in the boobs by accident and have Dimitri "accidentally" shoot Rose in the ass.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
tooo good! please don't retire this story! maybe next time they could play wed, bed, or dead? idk I'm not very good at this whole creative thing, but I thought Is try to leave a suggestion...you can't really win at that game though so haha probs not anyway UPDATEEEEEE
Guest chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
ik it has been forever since you updated but OLEASE DO! oh my god in absolutely insane about this story, maybe you could have then okay like a more creative version of mafia or something? I'm not sure if they've done that yet but anyway yeah, PLEASE KEEP GOING!
biddle29 chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
Please dont retire this! I absolutely loved this and literally read it in an afternoon! Im laughing
SVUgrey anatomy- lover chapter 29 . 6/9/2014
Ohh god this was so funny I almost died I love it
Candy026 chapter 29 . 5/31/2014