Reviews for Win a Kiss
Yay' I love this story it's great! Update soon please
ILoveBooksDealWithIt chapter 6 . 8/2
You did your math wrong. When rose had 3 in, you said she shot three more in, which would make her score 6, not 5.
MaxRideHasWings chapter 30 . 7/21
*slow clap* this story is so hilarious! I laughed numerous times and I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter(:
roseEbelikov chapter 30 . 7/13
please up date
Yayyyy update soon please
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/11
HAHA Great payback Christian!
Hey chapter 12 . 7/11
Nice Loving this Chapter
Popcorn427 chapter 30 . 6/22
Yay I'm glad you came back to this story and I plan to reread this entire story!
biddle29 chapter 30 . 6/20
I was being lazy and decided not to login...but anyways I'm so happy to hear you're going to keep writing! I absolutely loved these! Could you do one where they play kickball or have a water balloon or pillow fight?
Shadows-Kiss-The-Weak chapter 30 . 6/19
Hey!

I'm really glad you're going back and editing. The beginning chapters were funny enough that even a grammar Nazi like me could overlook the mistakes, but your story could really live up to its full potential with a bit of fixing.

Let me know if you want a beta to re-check your work. I'm always happy to help. :)

Violet
koolkat983417 chapter 30 . 6/19
Admittedly I started reading this story when I was like 14 and now I'm 18 and grammar wasn't important to me then as it is now, but this was an awesome story so I think that you should keep writing it because the story line is so funny and cute.
Eek, can't wait for the new chapter!
cuteorama chapter 30 . 6/18
OMG hi, I remember this story! I remember it being so funny! Nice to hear from you and looking forward to reading those chapters! I've sort of got out of the fanfiction world for a while but when I saw "Win a Kiss" pop in my email I just had to check this out haha. Good luck :)
KuwtharBelikov chapter 29 . 6/18
I am re-reading this story again for the 6th time, never tired of it; it's so much fun. Oh and please try to include new characters from the book and new games, and more romitri. Thanks
You Are The Best!
-KuwtharBelikov
KuwtharBelikov chapter 30 . 6/18
This story is one of the best i've read, so pleaseeee! update more sooooon.
:):):):),