Reviews for Returning Home
The Arch-Admiral chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I got Heartgold. And I don't really like dragons, because Clair is THE DEVIL! Never beat her, so I restarted, got a cyndaquil, forgot to save, beat Falkner, and got to Slowpoke well.

At which Point Mom turned off my DS, so...Either a fail, or My mom's unfair. Possibly a fail.
Pokelover chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I really love this oneshot. Whenever I start playing my soulsilver, I sometimes come back here and reread this.
iciiing chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Me: Ehehehe...

Sparky: This is the mirror image of her. Replace the Dragonite named Chaos with one nemed Bacon.
miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow that's deep. i really like the game as well. right now im trying to make a dream team consisting of an infernape (Alphonse) Roserade (Tomoe) Drifblim (Opal) Raichu (Rin) Weaville (Shinji) and Milotice (Mimi) Getting back on topic, pokemon stays in my soul as well. i too have soulsilver ;)
Jack Faros chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Pfft. There's nothing wrong with liking Pokemon! I'm 21 and I still love it! Hell, I've got SS sitting on my lap right now, owning a wild Weedle with my Mareep.

VIVA LA JOHTO!
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw. I feel the same. Trust me. I want to share my old life with my new Pokemon, and I finally get that chance. Great job!
Regii the Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I can CERTAINLY relate to it. And you know it, love.

I love how I was mentioned, and it's not rubbish. It proves a good point, and i agree with it and you completely.

Love you loads. Can't wait for HGSS.

Cam
tenken22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Self-insert notwithstanding, c'mon, we all love Pokemon, and your feelings we can all understand. Here's hoping that Johto will be as big a blast as it was first time 'round!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I know. I never actually PLAYED the Kanto games. My journey started in Johto on a Crystal game and I can't wait to go home.