Reviews for At The Tips Of Our Fingers
guest chapter 30 . 1/6
This was really cute and sweet, i love how Christine was actually involved in their lives and her and Paula became good friends. Spashley is the best. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/11/2012
This was a great story and even though it's fictional it has a great message! I loved it!
Lisa chapter 30 . 3/6/2012
this was a great ending for such a wonderful story I cannot wait for the prequel
GoSpashley chapter 30 . 2/11/2011
so I've read this story too, like I told you I would :D

and it is equally (maybe even better) amazing as your first story! ;p

really incredible story!

they had their ups and downs but in the end their love overwon it all! Oh and the kids are soooooooo cute, really adorable

xx
30mafer04 chapter 30 . 9/11/2010
WOW! amazing story really touched my heart it's completely amazing i loved it since the beginning i hope u write more 'cause this was FREAKING great!
leighxt chapter 30 . 5/7/2010
OHMYGOD! i really dont know how to feel, it really was awesome! i SO love this!
leighxt chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
lololol the overn's pov
ebonyedlove chapter 30 . 4/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY, AND I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT JUST READ BOTH STORY TODAY AND IT WAS GREAT READ.
rookie802 chapter 30 . 4/9/2010
Great stories. Love them both and will have to check out the prequel next.

Awesome job:)
leighxt chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
ashley the fing clown? hahahaha!
leighxt chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
i love it when spencer gets jealous.
leighxt chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
aww i love this chapter! the spencer as a mother thing touched my heart. :)
xwpblue chapter 30 . 3/25/2010
aw so good! thank you so much- and i think a prequel sounds awesome! :)
elltee chapter 30 . 3/25/2010
You did a SUPER job with this, Sunset. There aren't very many fics that touch the nerves that this one does...and you did it in such a heart-breakingly beautiful way. Very well done.
LoveAsh87 chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
omg that was simply an amazing ending i loved every moment of this story and eventhrough i dont want it to end this was such an amazing way of ending it...i so hope u do the prequel cuz i will love to read more of spashley getting to where they r now and i just love reading what u write cuz ur amazing...PMS NOW!