Reviews for Cat and Mouse
karrots chapter 40 . 3/19/2014
This was simply amazing. I'm glad I found this story : )
Angelpenguin chapter 40 . 1/22/2013
I just finished reading this and it was great. I like Reno, he is funny and you kept him that way. Thanks for posting.
kittyteen1105 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
sephy! i demand u rescue reno!
sry for poor spelling and not signing in dsi's are a pain to review in
kickcows chapter 29 . 4/7/2012
Oh my Gaia. Reno referring to Rufus as 'Ruffie'. XD LOVE IT.

And I really liked the exchange between Seph and Tseng. I liked how Tseng was like "Just give me the key." And bam! Done. No more worries. Brilliantly played.

I love the stuff in the car. I loved the moment that the two of them shared before making their way to the church. Again, really well written. :)

Of course no one would question the great Sephiroth. XD

Nice work on this chappie. :)
kickcows chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
Aha! So Genesis is human. That was a very interesting sequence to read. I mean, I loved how both were conflicted with what was happening, for different reasons.

Really awesome chapter. And I loved how the secretary just stopped stuttering. XD Hilarious. And she's got a point. No one should be left alone with Hojo. O.o
kickcows chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
That last line. BRILLIANT. I love it. :D

I really love how you write Tseng. I like seeing this part of the story. Hell, I love all parts of this story. It's really great, seeing all the different characters, and how they all interact with each other.

And that raw passion between Rufus and Tseng. Nom nom nom. :D I love it. :) And good Gaia, dominating Tseng? YES, PLEASE.

Sorry, I really love that Turk a lot, if you couldn't tell. XD
kickcows chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
Omg, Renosaurus. XD The scene with the broccoli. LOLOLOL. I loved that. XD

An interesting exchange between the two redheads. And I really liked how Tseng kept torturing him, but had no reason why. Silly Tseng. I totally know why he's doing that. XD I can't wait to see when he finally realizes why he's being like this.

Man, the image of Reno in drag is just amazing. XD I mean, I don't know why I didn't expect this with him having to be a prostitute and all. I guess I just never thought that he would have to be that way. Love it. :)
kickcows chapter 23 . 3/26/2012
I love this. I love drugged up Rude. And I love how Reno pointed it out, saying how he'd spoken more words in that amount of time that he would in a week.

And I love the plot twist. I honestly didn't see that coming. I seriously thought that Tseng disliked Rufus. It's really interesting to see this history coming to light. And the pen. I really liked this part. Man, I love Tseng a lot. He's got cojones. XD

I can't wait to read about the mission! But gosh, what sort of trouble is Reno going to get into before then? He just got a free day. And I really doubt he'll go and get properly healed. However, with the idea of Seph going on that particular mission with him? _

Nice work!
kickcows chapter 22 . 3/26/2012
I love how you write Genesis. I love how he's so pompous and so full of himself. This line really stuck out to me, and it just captures him perfectly. "...and if any inanimate objects tried to usurp the carefully constructed control over his surroundings it was at their own peril."

LOVE THAT SO MUCH.

And I liked the whole copying of keys business. And how there was only one normal key on Reno's keyring.

Angel is awesome. I hope that we see more of him in this story. And if we don't, that's cool too. It was nice to see him make an appearance. I like how he makes Genesis more...human. Not that Genesis isn't. I hope this makes sense. XD

Really awesome work.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 26 . 8/4/2011
*sniffle, sniffle* AWWWWWWWWWW.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
*mouth gapes* Wha...pft...How...psh...I should've expected that one. Shame on me.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
That's the routine I go through EVERY morning. No one accepts the fact that I'm not a morning person... Hmph. Hahaha this story makes me laugh :D And half of the time I can relate to Reno AND Rude, haha
hanajimawashere chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
i love this! the story makes me very happy 33
ishala8 chapter 40 . 4/29/2011
Interesting, crazy and highly entertaining. Thanks.
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 40 . 7/24/2010
I really really enjoyed this fic. I laughed soo much. and enjoyed every chapter!

I loved cinnimon toast before... now I like it even better ;) I loved the twists and how it all switched around. and SUCH sweet ending for everyone involved!