Reviews for Patience
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I think it would have been better with Draco, but I'm a hardcore Dramione, so that's obvious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Very very dark indeed... some serious trauma there for hermione as being raped was not enough... your lucius is one disturbing evil psychopath... you have skills in the writing department
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
You have a way with words but the "plot" just disgusting and creepy as fuck...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Supremely creepy and very good. Thank you.
jensteed chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Absolutely sublime, this story was amazing! You captured Lucius perfectly and it was just wonderful :)
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Absolutely Beautiful!
surugasasa chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Wow. I. Wow. You managed this in less than 2000 words?
I am amazed.
Brilliant.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
What a character study!
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I loved this
Musae chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Very nuanced character study and venture into disturbed psyches. I really like your style of writing! You capture Hermione's deteriorating mental stability in its rightfully disturbing way, and it works perfectly. Also very interesting portrayal of Lucius. Thanks for the fic!
Bloodmoon Goddess chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Even though it is dark, deep, and highly unorthodox...I still LOVE this story! It somehow makes me go into my rarely seen fangirl mode. They make a cute couple given the right circumstances and this story, however the setting is, is one of them. I really do love it, keeping on writing and express your imagination well. This story is proof of your creativity.
peresphone chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh, wow.. *awed whisper*
sbrande chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very well written.

Thanks for sharing.

Love Sonia :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i think this is wonderful, and i enjoyed your writing style immensly xx
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »