Reviews for Patience
jensteed chapter 1 . 2/6
Absolutely sublime, this story was amazing! You captured Lucius perfectly and it was just wonderful :)
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 2/3
Absolutely Beautiful!
surugasasa chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Wow. I. Wow. You managed this in less than 2000 words?
I am amazed.
Brilliant.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
What a character study!
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I loved this
Musae chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Very nuanced character study and venture into disturbed psyches. I really like your style of writing! You capture Hermione's deteriorating mental stability in its rightfully disturbing way, and it works perfectly. Also very interesting portrayal of Lucius. Thanks for the fic!
Bloodmoon Goddess chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Even though it is dark, deep, and highly unorthodox...I still LOVE this story! It somehow makes me go into my rarely seen fangirl mode. They make a cute couple given the right circumstances and this story, however the setting is, is one of them. I really do love it, keeping on writing and express your imagination well. This story is proof of your creativity.
ladysihf chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh, wow.. *awed whisper*
sbrande chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very well written.

Thanks for sharing.

Love Sonia :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i think this is wonderful, and i enjoyed your writing style immensly xx
Nan Helgeke chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Very dark indeed, but oh, how compelling to read.
Phenix chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh man... this was delicous... and dark... I wish it was longer though... you could totally turn this into multi chapter fic!
WhitePeach91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ahhhhhhhhh! Stockholm Scary!
FreakFreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow! I absolutely love slave fics, and this is in no way an exception

I think the part I loved most was how you never, ever referred to Hermione as a 'slave' (although it was hinted at in the first couple of paragraphs)and let the reader make their own conclusion *happies*

I loved it so much!