Reviews for A Pen to a Notebook
FreeWeirdGal chapter 9 . 2/20
You are officially on my Favorite Person list. Beyond Birthday (despite never showing up in the series proper) is my favorite Death Note character. I really hate the fics that completely disregard him or make him out to be the villain that unites Kira and L on the same side.
Countenance chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
One of the best death note fanfictions ever! Update soon please.
Jestie Uchiha chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Oh snap? How will this turn out? How much will she tell B? When will she meet L? Update!
Raven Ella Black chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
When if if you will be updating? Do you have a schedule? O.o I really wanna see what happens next!

-Ella;$
Raven Ella Black chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
I would laugh hysterically too...

-Ella;$
SmileRen chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
...oh dear god!
Hidden Depths of the Mind chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I absolutely adore this story! I can't wait for you to update! Ad I love Spade to death! Also, I never thought of B bein the type to have different girls all over him, but ts a welcome change from every other story!

Usagi-chan
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I like it. It's funny. But... British people don't speak like that! *Cries chibi tears* Nuuuu...

Meh. Whatever. I like it though.
Mangafreak666 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Cool story! Your characters are very interesting. I can't wait to find out more of whats happening next!

please update soon!
Serendipital chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
I wouldn't mind beta-ing. I'm certainly not the best writer, but I could probably help with grammatical errors and such. Although, I consider myself the best at structure and non-technical things. I can't promise how much I'd help, but two eyes are better than one, right? Oh, and don't look at the stories on my account. Please don't use that as a judge! I'm very lazy on them (something I'm working on fixing).

Anyway, this has been really interesting! I love Spade and her personality. Although, I hope she's going to have major repercussions when she reveals her "Mary Sue knowledge". It would seem a bit like a cop-out if she didn't...and would be a little annoying, to tell the truth.

Short, but hopefully at least a little helpful. Good luck on the next chapter!
Sofia10Soccer chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
Just wanted to say this is hilarious and I'm enjoying reading it. Definitely can't wait for the next update.

Update soon you lovely writer you! ;D
Sleeping Jay chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Mary Sue knowledge.. It's such a perfect way to describe it! :D

I love Spade's character. I can always depend on Death Note fanfics to have some mentally unstable OCs.

Spade's casualness is really cool, and I love the cracks at fanfiction. XD
Toraffles chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Hm. She's becoming quite insane.

Aren't BB's eyes supposed to be red always?
bored411 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
great, it may be the only death note fanfic i've read, but it is still great please update this soon, i want to see how spade is going to save L
FilinoFang chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
What I freakin love about Spade is how she's not an innocent 11 year old like people usually think anyone under 13 is. Anyways update soon