Reviews for How Soon Is Now?
feeling-ugly chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I loved it! This Edward makes me swoon!
inbetweendayz chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
love this story can totally relate to being the outcast in highschool graduated in 92 and please please please let me get what i want by the smiths was my theme song. love the angst it was just the right amount. Thanks for sharing it made my day
tahlullahbelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
awww i love this story. it's really good! kudos!
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved it!
baby wallflower chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aww what a sweet, horny, teenage love story :P

Loved it! :)
MoniMD chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
awwwww.. emo kids are so.. emo. oh let's shut up, we've always been there. in my case, i can totally sympathise with the whole "I hate this place" shit. but he got his girl now and a nice hand-job so life is suddenly sunny in Forks! haha!
sundaybest chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Loved it! Nice reading stories where the characters are so original and umm seriously? I cannot ever resist Doucheward and him turning all mushy for his girl. Awwws! And plus, the added bonus of hotness? Makes for a great story! Really enjoyed reading, thank you!
orlanka chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
awww... :)
R Vorenus chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw _ LMFAO. This was freaking hilarious, and you just didn't stop making me laugh throughout the whole thing, and the end was really sweet.. Love it!
imu-icu chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
wow...swet!
annabee303 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love this story! It was really sweet and it seemed really natural! Thanks for posting it!

-Anna
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
A cute & satisfying story. I love reading about all the different ways these two find each other.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So cute and sweet...I love Pretty Boy and Pretty Girl together! :)
YummyYamanaka chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was such a cute ending. 3
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
AAw! I love shy, nerdy Edward the most! And screaming Bella is always fun!
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »