Reviews for Broken Promises
cela chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I am glad bella is making him grovel a little, he deserves it. I hope it doesn't go on to long, it wouldn't be good for either of them.
cela chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
thank you so much. your writing is excellent and I can't wait to see where you will take our favorite couple. hopefully Jacob won't be to much of a pain trying to get bella away from Edward.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
So, now due to the medicine, edward is allowed to see Bella dream.

Bella was just working on forgiving edward. JB comes over and phase too close. Hurts her shoulder and hip.

Bella is in a medicated coma.

Edward is confused about her feelings from him and JB.

Now we are about to watch him watch Bella's dream for the first time.
cherub123 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
I can not wait to see her dream. Now I don't know if you are team Edward or Jacob but I hope you don't let Bella let Jacob right back in to her life. Love this story; can not wait for the next chapter.
Jalice223 chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Please update soon, I want to read more of your story
nikkistew2 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
I love this story. Will you continue it? I really want to know what she is dreaming about.
abimalech chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Please add more!I am really enjoying this story...
tiff1986 chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
loved it so far

please continue

great writing
Love Bites 67 chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
Gingerella! I'm back too! Real life has a way of taking me away from my reading. I was sick; kiddos were sick; our home computer died a slow, painful death, but we've got a new Dell and its awesome. The kiddos will start school on Aug. 23rd, so I'll be reading alot then trying to catch up! I'm about two months behind! Of course, I've been going to the movies alot seeing "Eclipse" over and over again! Just read chapter 11 . . . awesome as usual! So Edward can read her mind . . . can't wait to see what she's dreaming about! You left us with a cliffe!
EdwardCullenLover4997 chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
turmy chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Ok this is really starting to get good. Gosh you have me so curious to know what she is dreaming. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I don't mean to rush you but please please please hurry lol
rubyred753 chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Wow, so Edward will see what Bella is dreaming about... Could be nice or sad or scary or confusing since, after all, it IS a dream. We shall see.
kaylamarie2012 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
i like the idea of edward foing to bellas dream, i actually hope that she calls edward out for what h's saying to jacob, i think that she should be able to remain friends with him. it semms nicer, but hey, i guess i won't know till you update again

keyecullen chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Welcome back! Loved the chapter! Naturally I cannot wait to see what dream of Bella's that Edward stumbled into seeing and wondering if this will be the start of him always being able to read Bella's mind. Which would tick her off greatly if that was the case! LOL!

Looking forward to your next update!

twilighter2o chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
it should be against the law for this story to be unupdated.

EPOV never fails to amaze me.

update soon.