Reviews for Emergency Call
moved gone bye bye chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
so adorable! i just love ur fics. altho im a moar of a prucan person, myself, the france/matt part was cute. and i loved Gil in this. america was very well written, and england as well!
mymanisfictional chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Ha, Hungary you little fangirl! Oh and I love the part with the female employee letting them fight.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Alfred pretending to walk away to get Iggy to agree was so cute. And I feel bad for poor France; not only was he woken up so early in the morning but then Canada runs off to make pancakes!

Oh and the fact that this was based off a real life thing makes it even funnier!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
LOL!

MKing pankcakes! That was so cute!
Empress Vegah chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Carrying Arthur bridal-style was really the best scenario here! Alfred really is overflowing with confidence, ahahahah!

I like this chapter too! The additional characters were epic! Elizaveta's yaoi-instinct is so funny, and we can relate to that. Sigh. If only they're real.

Oh dear! They are always meeting in the library! How cute, so... Arthur... (., .)
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This story is so cute! Intense FLUFF!

I'm amazed of scenarios like this, and to think it really happened! Arthur's Tsundere character is really the key to his new lovelife, ahahahaha...!

I do like America's blatant way of saying "I like you!" to Arthur, and he's so cocky that it's too cute when he's "turned down." Awwww...

Arthur should be glad Alfred stalked him in the library. Nyaha!
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
i want to have that-kind of emergency if u know what i mean ;D
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
.o aw so so cute America must take education seriously. lol
incurableoptimist chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Ceci est très bon ! L'usage excellent de français ! Même me, le l'un qui a étudié du français, n'a pas su depuis quatre ans que « sourcils » a signifié. Remercier la bonté pour les traducteurs en ligne ! Par la façon j'ai utilisé un traducteur pour ce commentaire ! Je n'ai pas payé assez d'attention pour pouvoir le faire seul.

This is very good! Excellent use of french! Even me, the one who studied French for four years, did not know what "sourcils" meant. Thank goodness for online translators! By the way I used a translator for this comment! I didn't pay enough attention to be able to do it alone.
cranberrieraven chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
3 I can so imagine the Canada and pancakes thing D! (this is the wrong chapter for that but oh well) 3
froyozensight chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
LOL LETS MAKE PANCAKES.

Francis is disappoint. XD
5Y2-ZAKfoetaripttub chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
cute~

haha, tomatobox fairies are the best XD
Seastone Chair chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
That was just precious~! :heart:
Swinny Fluviru chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
[rolling on floor laffing]

there can be no say that al/art is nothing but comedy.

as is veta/roddy/gilbo
Drunny chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
this was very cute and fun xD great story! n,n