Reviews for Convalescence
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
hey, if you ever decide to continue this story, Im on bored all the way. I even promise to review on every chapter!
DarkDanny chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
"Thanks for reading and I'll hopefully see you all in 2 weeks!"

8 months later...

FUUUUUUU come on son! add more!
McFluffin chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Moar! I want Moar!
bharned1 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Superb job! The Kal/Tali friendship was an inventive touch, gives a lot more depth to both characters. I like that Shepard has a foul mouth- I would too if I had fought a war, got burned and suffocated to death, and then resurrected by terrorists. As for pacing, I think you're doing a good job. I like a well-written, detailed story, and I believe that you can pull it off. I'll be waiting for more!
Candle in the Night chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Nice chapters. Written with poise and flair.

I have one concern. You may be biting off more than you can chew here. I mean you've done 8 chapters and not even recruited anyone yet. You might want to consider, I dunno skipping a few things so the fic doesn't get too daunting.

Not really a criticism but I am worried that you might burn yourself out. Damn that sounds so condescending when I re-read it but I hope you know what I mean.
Candle in the Night chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Wait. You wrote 'what is it about elevators'? From DeviantArt?

That...I loved that one shot! Jesus I mean I loved it!

And this is also something else. I can't really find any words to desribe it, just the form and flow of the entire fic is just go good, it's like reading a published book. Brilliant man.
Candle in the Night chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Yes I agree with you. I always thought there was something between Kal and Tali, and it made my Shepard a little jealous if you ask me. Don't tell him that though, he would kick the shit out of me.

Anyways I think the first few chapters have been-in layman terms- awesome! I love the writing style that makes it so effortless to read. The dialogue, the thoughts, the actions, it is all so smooth. So natural.

You definately have potential when it comes to writing fics and I hope you continue.
Rubick chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
I liked what you did with this latest chapter - it's filler, but necessary. I also don't mind the profanity. I like how you write TIM and how he displays his attitude towards Shepard.
Mystic Budgerigar chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Thoroughly impressed so far. Keep it coming, can't wait to read more.
Blazar chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
I just found this story today and I have to say that I really like this one.

Especially I like the way how you have wrote Shepard so far. It's so much more realistic than it was in the game, when Shepard just "woke up" from the dead. (Though after all it's game, so of course Shepard would be "hero ready to destroy or kill any enemies.) But now you write it so much better. We can really read how difficult it's for Sheapard. Afer all they did grow his muscles and everything else back, but that still won't affect to that his body hasn't yet used to moving again, not to mention fighting. And you really do good shop describing that awkwardness.

Then I really liked the way how you wrote whole Freedom's Progress. Especially Tali and Shepard interaction.

So, now you can consider that your story have new fan.

I just hope that you will update soon and that Haestorm mission will come soon. But still just take your time. :)
Rebel 0ne chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
I came upon this story this morning and spent the better part of the day reading up to this point. I must say: Fantastic job. You've managed to follow the game's storyline and add in your own parts to make it one cohesive plot. I'm very anxious for your next update.

A few quick items that I have to address... 1) I'm loving how you're portraying Shepard. The fact that in the game he was up and ready to go with no issues didn't sit well with me. You're absolutely right. He spent two years lying on a table getting pieced back together. He wouldn't be at 100 percent immediately. It would certainly take time and I really appreciate the fact that you've made that a factor.

2) Great job on Miranda. She's a bit of an ice queen and I'm happy to read how you've written her.

Overall, I think you've done a superb job so far and again, I'm anxious to read more.
AnimusFerrus chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
I too was rather shocked with how forgiving you have to be with Joker. Good to see someone else on my side of the issue.
Dr. Tal chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
I'm still interested. And personally I don't mind a little profanity, it suits Shepard. I understand the need for the plot development, it can'y all be action. But another good read, shall look forward to more in 2 weeks, and goold luck with all your work.
Umbra8191 chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
good chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Tetris chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Profanity isn't a problem. I'm still interested! I hope it gets a little less dark though. Maybe get to the second set of dossiers quickly so we can start the romance? I've always been a sucker for a good romance.