Reviews for A Winter's Tale
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 11/1
I love this story so much, I always have, I suppose. Because I seem to come back and read it as much as possible.
yodumbledorewheresmyletter chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I like this story but the continuous repetition of the 'yeah?' at the end of most of the dialogue distracts me from the plot because its so annoying. I understand what its like to have bad habits when writing but if you could break free from it then your writing skills would be near perfect, I'd say.
coleenickk chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is so beyond perfect. I love it. I love the way Lily feels, I love it being in Teddy's perspective, I love the metaphors and I love your writing style. Thank you so much for bringing your imagination to this site, because this is beyond perfect to me.
ImaginationHasNoAge chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was amazing! Truly. I love your characterization of everyone and how good of a father you portray Harry to be. Everything is perfect. Well done:)
DagnyHepburn chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was very well written! Loved the story :) Lily and Teddy are super cute together :)
Wandering Dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
awah i actually fell in love with this story, its so good like seriously amazing :) i love the whole drama around her parents and everything, it was just perfect. favouriting this one :)
IamKate chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I've been looking for a well written story about Lily and Teddy, and I'm glad I stumbled across yours. I think this story would have worked wonderfully as a multi-fic instead of one big chapter, but to each his own.

I know it's been a year since you posted this, but have you ever considered expanding this story? I'd love to know what Victoire's reaction would be, and if Lily and Teddy ever get married or have kids.

Anyway, really well done. I hope you consider writing more about this pair.
HetaliaHufflepuff33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love it!
ginnyweasley777 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
fantastic story
pukaroxliza chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this is really good! i love the lily and teddy pairing (: keep writting!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was really awesome! I love it!
2009462584 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Absolutely amazing!

Love this story XD so amazing!

Keep up the great work

Elzangel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love this fic, the best lily n teddy I really must do my own but my laptops gone broken lol :/ and this is your first story deffo want more, this pairing needs more, I want it to have three pages of fics soon lol, but yes Youve aspired me as has the song parachute by Cheryl Colle you should listen to it, might inspire you further but this was brilliant :) Lv Elle x
Rain Drops of Laughter chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved how you started the story with rain and ended it that way too. the emotions in this chapter were amazing and spot on.

This is an all around brilliant one-shot.

Brilliantly wonderful

MileyKapri chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great Story! I love the way you portray them I'm so used to these stories being while they are all in school so I really like that you made them adults. I'd love to read more from you!