Reviews for Martyrdom and Paradox
grimmich chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
hahaha I love the Hannibal Lecter reference!

I have 2 questions... if he is around 6ft (think that is right...) how does he have small hands (seems kinda disproportionate)? and why is he wearing super baggy jeans?
Lina03 chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
Great fic thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome work! )
StrawberryPockie chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
that was a fucking awesome ending I have to people hate having 'cliffies' as endings,but I LOVE them,because it makes me fucking pissed,but also makes me think about EVERYTHING that just happened in the Job.
DarkPhoenix713 chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
This was so amazing. It's been on my favourites list for a while, but I recently re-read it, and felt that I had to post a review. Thank you for caring enough about the English language not to slaughter it like so many 'authors' do on this site, it truly makes the story that much more of a delight to read. Concerning the story itself, I loved your take on both Harry and L, and their developing relationship was an awesome counterpoint to the modifications you made to the plot. It was an absolute joy to read, and I can only hope my stories can turn out as successful!
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it!
LitDragonWagon chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Hah! I loved that MasterCard thing at the end. Hilarious!
JaidenAye chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
How marvelous. This was written so solidly, I couldn't stop reading.
NightWithMoon chapter 31 . 11/30/2012
I loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 32 . 11/20/2012
This was great thanks for sharing
Angel
Titania of Swords chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
despite how annoying the 'sudden' ending was i thoroughly enjoyed this fic... well - freakin - done!
NotBatman52 chapter 31 . 10/13/2012
I like how Harry reveiled L in the end with so much cussing.
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
o! i LOVED this! it was funny and romantic, but best of all it was seemless in blending the two worlds together. Harry/L is my new ship!
Gnarled Bone chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
Usually, I hate reading yaoi after being converted to yuri, but I consider this an exception. Kudos to you! ;)
briarprincess chapter 31 . 9/7/2012
I loved this story so much. I loved the way L was portrayed and your Harry was wonderful. It was a beautiful story and a pleasure to read.
DarkPhoenix713 chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it!
Ilandriel chapter 32 . 9/1/2012
Oh my god, just brilliant! This is the first Death Note fanfic I've read and I loved every single minute of it. Perfect characterization of L, the blending of the HP and DN worlds was stunning, and the sweet, tender moments totally made my day. Bravo and thanks for writing this amazing story!
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »