Reviews for Martyrdom and Paradox
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 10 . 5/3/2018
That was sweetly awkward
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 5/3/2018
Glad harry is part of the investigation
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 7 . 5/3/2018
Sweet kiss
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 5/3/2018
Explains there eating habits
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 4 . 5/2/2018
Like how distasteful they find each other's taste in food
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 5/2/2018
My cake
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
Poor harry can never stay under the radar
bibliophile030 chapter 32 . 3/18/2018
Thank you for this great story.
teenwitch18 chapter 32 . 2/6/2018
Such a fantastic story; I was reading it as it updated all those years ago and I love it just as much now as I did then!
The plot and characters are all written fabulously and I really enjoyed how you Incorporated a secondary plot including umbridge and Skeeter.
HeilHydra chapter 31 . 1/6/2018
All right, I hate to do this, but here I go:

(SPOILERS to other readers)
The last two chapters were a bit anti-climatic, imho. The cheeky interjections by Harry and how OoC!L became (lol bc fanfic so I understand why he changed but he was way too cheesy) distracted from the seriousness of the situation. I suppose I was expecting the confrontation between the two against Misa and Light to be more grandiose. More serious. It felt kind of like “crack” for the last chapter. Harry and L show up revealing all their hidden cards with a nonchalant attitude and, idk, the reveal felt kind of rushed and exaggerated. I mean, Harry’s reaction and the hurt he felt when confronting Misa was in character based on your Harry in this fic, but I wasn’t feeling the scene with Light. I’m not the best at explaining my opinion, but this is certaininly not a review meant to bash. It’s just what I feel. I do, however, think that the ending is spectacular! To end on the note where Light doesn’t exactly confirm whether he is Kira or not under veritaserum, even though everyone and their mothers know he is? Unpredictable! This fic was absolutely fascinating and very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing!
HeilHydra chapter 13 . 1/6/2018
Well, to answer Harry’s rhetorical question at the beginning on what’s not to like about Misa, canon!Misa is pretty annoying. Third-person usage annoys the heck out of me. Your Misa, on the other hand, is more than bearable, and I can see why Harry would be fond of her. Thanks for writing Misa in a way we readers can tolerate. XD lol. Thanks for the fic in general.
cincinnatus18 chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
Oh no. I hope I’m reading too far into things but I am seeing things I don’t want to see. Thank you for blessing us lowly fans with this piece of art and I hope that wherever you are now, you’re happy. I know, sappy crap, but I’m a girl and I’m allowed to say we’re genetically engineered like that.
cincinnatus18 chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Innocent L is the shite man
Yagami Light chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
raito?
Guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2017
This was fucking amazing. I am still starstruck, so that's all of my sad review.
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »