Reviews for Martyrdom and Paradox
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
Watari Approves!
SQUEALS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!
GoldenGryphon chapter 30 . 11/6/2017
Took the hint, even before I got to the author note, and did some research on capoeira. Yeah, I can so NOT do that. Pretty to watch and dream though.
Recently had to skip my brown belt test for Ishin Ryu/Tang Soo Do to, instead, have brain surgery followed by some annoying as hell PT. I feel L's frustration about generic weakness and loosing the ability to do something that, just a little while ago, seemed to come as second nature. I've been impressed, in the past, by the number of characters that suffer huge debilitating injuries and just get up and keep going. Thank you for being more realistic. It takes time to heal ... not generally fun to read about (you did a fantastic job of pointing out that he was in recovery, without beating us over the head), so I understand why most people skip the boring bits.
I enjoy romances with a plot and you have a spiffy one here - well written, your characters act like Real People, and are reasonably true to themselves, and are fun to read.
Thank you for being willing to write this and post it out in public for random strangers to read.
Best thoughts!
Leremia C. Awan chapter 32 . 10/4/2017
This was ABSOLUTE GOLD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
I loved Harry's rant! And their utter shock at the end of it! So perfect.
Amanda chapter 19 . 9/3/2017
I understand the despise for crossovers, but if any two go together its Death Note and Harry Potter. They both have a very similar feel to them, and they compliment each other perfectly like its been there all along. Maybe that's why this is an exception? Great read!
PenAndPoint chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
Karasu, may I ask a question? I hope it's not too personal but when you were in those comas were you still able to hear people talking to you? Could you feel anything, like someone holding your hand? Do you remember what it was like being in the coma or only coming out of one? I'm curious because I don't know what such an experience like that would be like but I've always wondered. If it's too personal to talk about then don't worry. I just wanted to ask. :)
Devidakk chapter 31 . 7/30/2017
So beautiful, so perfect. The one and only time I managed to turn my head from the screen and stop reading was after a whole night where I was on 16 chapter and couldn't open my eyes anymore and after I woke up I just immediately started reading again. Mostly crossovers are not for my liking enough to tire my eyes or waste my time on them if I don't have phase for some specifics, there always some exceptions, but here... I started reading didn't even liking idea of Harry x L, but wanting some crossovers from Hp/DN universe and my favourite character few months ago was Kira... And you freaking changed that, because I can't not love this fanfiction and this paring. I just fell in love with L too. You've done great job. Merlin, I love this fanfiction... God...
ChaoticSimpleton chapter 32 . 4/19/2017
BEST FANFIC EVER... You my friend, is the best fanfic author ever.
Llamasandtea chapter 25 . 4/10/2017
For a good half of your A/N, I thought you were talking about the other comas, and was so confused. Ha. But wow. Comas suck.
Llamasandtea chapter 24 . 4/10/2017
Shock. That's all I can say and feel right now. Holy cows. I will also mention that I am so obsessed with your story now that I've been putting off responsibilities for a full day now. Can't wait to keep reading it. I'll try to review a few times more :).
MugglebornMe chapter 32 . 3/2/2017
It's good. Unusual pairing. But very good..
Imminent chapter 31 . 1/30/2017
3rd read over. Still love it.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 32 . 10/2/2016
I didnt really want a sequel but i really wanted to see Light talk under the Veritaserum. It would have been very interesting.
2209Fan chapter 31 . 9/15/2016
toomanyshipsss chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
after reading Harry's past with voldemort and the extended war I feel like so many wizards and witches died that it was kind of unbelievable. even if they all died, how did no one from the golden trio, Hermione, Harry or Ron, die? Ron was injured severely but he still didn't die. don't get me wrong its not like I want him to die, it just seems unrealistic for him not to.
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »