Reviews for Martyrdom and Paradox
toomanyshipsss chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
after reading Harry's past with voldemort and the extended war I feel like so many wizards and witches died that it was kind of unbelievable. even if they all died, how did no one from the golden trio, Hermione, Harry or Ron, die? Ron was injured severely but he still didn't die. don't get me wrong its not like I want him to die, it just seems unrealistic for him not to.
blackbloodywolf chapter 31 . 8/11/2016
this was incredible! I loved it!
TaintedTruths chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
I saw that Cards Against Humanity reference there! Don't think you can be sneaky with me! ;) love the story btw, absolutely fantastic
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 31 . 8/5/2016
Interesting crossover.
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
NOT McG!
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Are you trying to say L died a virgin, because that's what it looks like
MyDarkestDreams chapter 31 . 6/7/2016
The ending to this murdered my soul. Just. No. x.x *dies* That was evil but brilliant! Such a beautiful story. Thank you for the tears and the laughter and the genuine emotion behind this. I don't typically read crossovers because 99.99999 percent of them are crap but this one was brilliant! Brava Brava Bravissimo!
MyDarkestDreams chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
Dang I just got to the end if The chapter called Emptiness was it 26 or 25? and I am quite literally in tears. L and his quiet "goodbye" is probably the saddest mental image I've had in a long time. This story has been beautifully written as far as I am into it and I am hoping for a happy ending. Then again, who doesn't love a good tragedy?
Catzzy chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
No! Damn you phone! ...Why you always destroying it for Harry and L? Love it so far
Catzzy chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
Watch out for the Cookie throw of doom! Love the story so far and I've been close to crying and falling out of my chair laughing already. Fantastic work.)
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
i tend to re-read this about twice a year since it's been finished and it still fails to get boring, awesome story!
Ciel Vongola chapter 32 . 5/24/2016
This is awesome. Thank you for this. I would actually love to see the looks on Near's, Mello's, and Matt's faces when they find out about magic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I wasn't ready for the heart attack comment oh my lord. Anywho, great story so far, really enjoyable to read :)
KatieMarrie chapter 31 . 4/16/2016
2nd time rereading this. Thanks once again for the fantastic read. I think this is one of the best Harry/L crossovers out there. You rock!
Noabi chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
Thank you very much for sharing, was a great read, it livened up some of my evenings, here, upnorth of Quebec, canada (james Baie) vive l'internet!
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »